• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pizza Hut becomes Pasta Hut!!!!"

Collapse

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Are you including yourself on that one?
    Er, no

For the pedants, it was almost full of lard-arses!!!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Took my kids there the other week for one of their birthdays (their choice). Hadn't been for years but it struck me how crap the food was. It also cost the same as going to Pizza Express, for a pizza arguably of less than half the quality.

Oh yeah, the place was full of lard arses too!!!

Pizza Express doesn't do a £5 buffet though...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Walked past a Mcdonalds the other weekend, in the window pushing a burger into her Jabba-esque mouth was possibly the fattest most grotesque woman i think I've ever seen.

Had I been undecided about whether to pop in and sample something of the "exciting new" menu, that sight would have instantly dissuaded me.

I'm surprised managers don't have a "no fatties on show" policy. Obviously, they couldn't be open about it, but they could install smaller chairs, and give less space so the plumpers can't get in.

Leave a comment:

• Alan @ BroomeAffinity
    replied
    If yuo go to our local one at lunctime during the week its all you can eat pizza for something like £7. Its fair to say the clientele don't look the type tp queue at the salad bar.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

Are you including yourself on that one?

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Took my kids there the other week for one of their birthdays (their choice). Hadn't been for years but it struck me how crap the food was. It also cost the same as going to Pizza Express, for a pizza arguably of less than half the quality.

Leave a comment:

• downsouth
    replied
    anyhow its Domino's for me everytime

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    The company has been on a journey apparently....

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    AtW's comment: I saw this coming weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Saw this "news" yesterday, over a fellow commuter's shoulder, on the Tube. Made me yawn then, too.

Leave a comment:

• downsouth
    started a topic Pizza Hut becomes Pasta Hut!!!!

Pizza Hut becomes Pasta Hut!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...Pasta-Hut.html

Working...
X