• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Does atW know anything profound about economics?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Well done AtW. I think you might be getting the hang of this capitalism thing
    Knowing him he'd be selling Premium Price tickets that involve peeing

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Surely you'd be selling tickets for visitors to cover morgage payments for it?
    Well done AtW. I think you might be getting the hang of this capitalism thing

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    They wouldn't let riff-raff in to my mausoleum.
    Surely you'd be selling tickets for visitors to cover morgage payments for it?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I will think about it while pissing on your grave mate.
    They wouldn't let riff-raff in to my mausoleum.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I diagnose classic autism combined with elements of narcissism.
    You're a fascinating specimen, atW.
    I will think about it while pissing on your grave mate.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I do have correct approach, unfortunately the other players don't.
    I diagnose classic autism combined with elements of narcissism.
    You're a fascinating specimen, atW.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    And you're just the person to do it with your "correct" approach, eh?
    I do have correct approach, unfortunately the other players don't.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Those two are both solveable problems if approached correctly.
    And you're just the person to do it with your "correct" approach, eh?
    Truly we are blessed that such a genius lives among us.
    Halleluiah!!

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    I was sharing house with a friend couple of years ago as it made sense, however he got new girlfriend and they moved into the house of their own (also rented).

I keep renting this house since it was very difficult to get multiple connections into it and for now it serves its purpose well.

The important thing here is that you are factually incorrect about "bedsit", in fact you are nowhere near since the house has got 4 (four) bedrooms.
    You sure they didn't catch you spying on them while they were sh@gging? Perhaps all the empty pot noodle pots by their bedroom door gave it away!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    please could you also solve poverty in Africa and the Israeli-Palestinian question?
    Those two are both solveable problems if approached correctly.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    What I'd like to do once I finish my main project is to take names and addresses of people who bought your BTL and record their future of what happened - how they defaulted, how they lost jobs, how they had heart attacks etc, and then look at your face as you read all this stuff and disclaim any responsibility in their misfortunes. No actually I would not want that - I can't stand the thought of seeing your face in this situation, I'd probably be forced to do something I'd regret doing.
    Once a Soviet, always a Soviet!

Yes. And after becoming a SKA millionaire, being Chancellor of the Excequer, writing a book and recording the life history of all people who bought property last year, please could you also solve poverty in Africa and the Israeli-Palestinian question?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Sure it will! Nurse!
    What I'd like to do once I finish my main project is to take names and addresses of people who bought your BTL and record their future of what happened - how they defaulted, how they lost jobs, how they had heart attacks etc, and then look at your face as you read all this stuff and disclaim any responsibility in their misfortunes. No actually I would not want that - I can't stand the thought of seeing your face in this situation, I'd probably be forced to do something I'd regret doing.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    The book will be written soon - stay tuned for SKA updates!
    Sure it will!
    Nurse!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    The book will be written soon - stay tuned for SKA updates!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It was part from chapter in my upcoming book.

Is this book going to be written after you've become a SKA millionaire followed by Chancellor of the Treasury, or during?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X