• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Winstons first words"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    OK, there are a few just playing devil's advocate, but I maintain most people being offensive online are saying what they are actually thinking.
    FFS stop being a tw@t

I wasn't thinking it honest

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What a very polarised view you have on life. How quaint.
    OK, there are a few just playing devil's advocate, but I maintain most people being offensive online are saying what they are actually thinking.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    What name do you post under on there?

Wouldn't go near the place. Besides, I can read more than enough egotistical incontinence right here

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Some ****** are ****** on the internet and in real life. The rest are ****** on the internet because they don't dare do it in real life.
    What a very polarised view you have on life. How quaint.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Yes. Thanks for asking.

Also, do you really think that peoples projected personas on a forum bear any resemblance to their real lives?
    Some jerks are jerks on the internet and in real life. The rest are jerks on the internet because they don't dare do it in real life.
    Last edited by d000hg; 1 October 2008, 09:52. Reason: swear filter got me

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I'm very flattered but I'm sorry, I don't swing that way.
    <------manly

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I hope so....

right now - I'm picturing ferret getting off his horse, a bit like the lone ranger
    With little furry legs.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Take me for instance

Oh!
    I'm very flattered but I'm sorry, I don't swing that way.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I hope so....

right now - I'm picturing ferret getting off his horse, a bit like the lone ranger

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Yes. Thanks for asking.

Also, do you really think that peoples projected personas on a forum bear any resemblance to their real lives?
    Take me for instance

Oh!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Does being a contractor make people become more like petulant children when they're told what they can and can't do, or does it just attract people of that type? Perhaps earning £100K gives people the delusion that they are important.

Perhaps such people would be more at home on Slashdot, bitching alongside the 14-year-olds they resemble.

Activating flame shield...
    Yes. Thanks for asking.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Does being a contractor make people become more like petulant children when they're told what they can and can't do, or does it just attract people of that type? Perhaps earning £100K gives people the delusion that they are important.

Perhaps such people would be more at home on Slashdot, bitching alongside the 14-year-olds they resemble.

What name do you post under on there?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oh! god!

Don't apologise to him for Christ's sake

Now he'll be insufferable for days

No change there then, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by ferret View Post
    *Ferret dismounts*

*Ferret winds in neck*

I apologise for not being clear about why you could have been banned and perhaps should have warned you first.
    You wuss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X