• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should DimPrawn be unbanned?"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I did hear ferret muttering something about Brillopads ass is eating grass and he's got a lawnmower

Or words to that affect
    Nah, that was RandyW.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Oooh! so close
    Maybe toying with the profanity filter should henceforth be referred to a 'doing a ferret' in honour of our illustrious furry moderator.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Volvo?
    Oooh! so close

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Volvo?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    OK, you go first!
    Slingback synapse

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Does that mean that with 3 banned sockpuppets, a formal warning, a formal final warning and getting the police to call admin - I should be a bit careful.
    I did hear ferret muttering something about Brillopads ass is eating grass and he's got a lawnmower

Or words to that affect

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    We don't need DP.

Can't the admins just set up a chron job to post some random article every hour from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    All these months of Doom and he's going to miss Brown Tuesday

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Enough of the female anatomy...... if you all get banned, I will be here by myself....
    And who will you then?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Can we mention other bits of the female anatomy?
    OK, you go first!
    Enough of the female anatomy...... if you all get banned, I will be here by myself....

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    OK, you go first!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I think I shall do the same for a while

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

In your place, I would certainly carefully consider the use of a suitably scientific term for certain aspects of human female physiology, possibly also leaning towards presenting such terms using a smaller rather than a larger font size, and perhaps even preferring a nice faint grey over the standard black text in order to minimise the risk of anybody seeing it
    I think I shall do the same for a while

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Does that mean that with 3 banned sockpuppets, a formal warning, a formal final warning and getting the police to call admin - I should be a bit careful.

In your place, I would certainly carefully consider the use of a suitably scientific term for certain aspects of human female physiology, possibly also leaning towards presenting such terms using a smaller rather than a larger font size, and perhaps even preferring a nice faint grey over the standard black text in order to minimise the risk of anybody seeing it

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    But it was also said that "whether the poster has slid towards a total ban or not" is also a factor, and getting one's third ban is presumably the limit.

Those who are on parole can't afford to be cheeky to the police in the way that people with a clean record can

Leave a comment:

Working...
X