• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Google

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Google"

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I bet your sounds like a bassoon!
    (or should that be baboon?)
    Does a baboon's arse sound like a bassoon? If so, I must add one to my rectal symphony.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    I always enjoy an audience, especially if it's mutual crapping. Done to perfection, Mozart can't match such a rectal symphony.
    I bet your sounds like a bassoon!
    (or should that be baboon?)

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Well, I'm not actually doing anything wrong when I go for a sh!t but I can't say I want MI5 monitoring the process.
    I always enjoy an audience, especially if it's mutual crapping. Done to perfection, Mozart can't match such a rectal symphony.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Load of bollox -- the only man (and thus his company) Bill Gates ever pheared was Phillipp Khan from Borland. Look what happened to Borland
    A very clever bloke indeed!

Mind you PK was built like a brick tuliphouse!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    I was reading a news article generally about Google, saying that the only company Microsoft fears is Google.
    Load of bollox -- the only man (and thus his company) Bill Gates ever pheared was Phillipp Khan from Borland. Look what happened to Borland

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    It's all irrelevant anyway. AtW will have put Google out of business within the year.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Wouldn't the government just love a system with every application on some remote server and the actual PC nothing more than a glorified web browser? They could keep tabs on everything all of us do then. CCTV cameras on every street light, monitoring every door. Fantastic future.

Of course there will be the usual idiots who say "If you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to fear". Well, I'm not actually doing anything wrong when I go for a sh!t but I can't say I want MI5 monitoring the process.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Can we get back to my insightful vision of a Google OS please?

Bloody Chavs.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Bovvered
    So says a toy dog who sells loans to chavs?
    Yup, there's nowt wrong with a bit of profit.

It could be worse, I could be called Mr Brown and be fulfilling racial stereotypes for HBOS!

A dog's got to make a crust somehow!

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied
    Re:

It's quite simple, we're supposed to be reasonably intelligent people (excluding Chico of course as he's a deranged religious maniac) so why can't we communicate as such?

Standards will be maintained!

Where's Fleetwood anyway?
    So says a toy dog who sells loans to chavs?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    MrsGoof: Gentoo (Linux for sado nerds). I resemble that remark. Have to say for them machines I can get Gentoo to run on without it being a proper pain, I run with an update/emerge made every day. Is really sweet, can set the builds all the way to processor sub types to achieve maximum throughput.
    What? More bulltulip per hour then Threaded? Crap In, Crap Out!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Oh no, threaded, the kiss of death to any thread.

How's your Lambo running these days? Linux installed under the bonnet?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    boy - are you NOT in a good mood today!
    It's quite simple, we're supposed to be reasonably intelligent people (excluding Chico of course as he's a deranged religious maniac) so why can't we communicate as such?

Standards will be maintained!

Where's Fleetwood anyway?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    MrsGoof: Gentoo (Linux for sado nerds). I resemble that remark. Have to say for them machines I can get Gentoo to run on without it being a proper pain, I run with an update/emerge made every day. Is really sweet, can set the builds all the way to processor sub types to achieve maximum throughput.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Speak English!

Why do you think people should be bothered to decode the crap that you post? Show some fecking consideration!
    boy - are you NOT in a good mood today!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X