• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: If I was a mod ...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If I was a mod ..."

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    I'd log in once a week, shift some posts to light relief and ban some over-active trolls or sweary people for a few days.

No wait a minute ...

(Only j/k in case one of them is reading ...)

Leave a comment:

• Likely
    replied
    I would delete tpd. and ban sas.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Try and work an angle to make some money out of what is otherwise a pointless and thankless task for gimps. Perhaps blackmail.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Man-made Global warming is real, voting Labour is a good plan and buying a house right now is good for your wealth.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well you would wouldn't you - I expose you for the dolt you are.
    Quite.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Phew ... am not an Idiot
    Plenty of room in the etc etc bit

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Ban you
    Well you would wouldn't you - I expose you for the dolt you are.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    I would dress like a girl and own a scooter...

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ...I'd get the village idiots' (Incognito, Likely, Cybercretin, Postman, DimPrawn atw etc etc) IDs and post some totally out-of-character intelligent and useful contributions.

What would you do?
    Phew ... am not an Idiot

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Ban you

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Leave people to make idiots of themselves all on their own.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic If I was a mod ...

If I was a mod ...

...I'd get the village idiots' (Incognito, Likely, Cybercretin, Postman Plonker, DimPrawn atw etc etc) IDs and post some totally out-of-character intelligent and useful contributions.

What would you do?
    Last edited by sasguru; 11 September 2008, 12:53.

Working...
X