• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cat-Fight!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cat-Fight!"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    He hasn't met many women

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Women generally are not blood thirsty as men and I actually think if woman was running USA then probably the policies would be a tad smarter.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    atw do you realise what a childish teenager you sound like?
    It may not be clear to you but it is clear to everyone else that you suffer from an advanced case of arrested adolesence probably combined with autism.

HTH
    sg,
    if you are intending to catalogue AtW's inadequacies you have barely scratched the surface!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    atw do you realise what a childish teenager you sound like?
    It may not be clear to you but it is clear to everyone else that you suffer from an advanced case of arrested adolesence probably combined with autism.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Different times - I think Hitler was mad enough to have done it (We'll never know - that Korean dude is pretty mental, he's still not pushed the button). But I'm not sure anyone else, in a mutually assured destruction scenario would have, as much as I'm sure they would have if they knew there was no retaliation.
    I am talking about situation when one country gets nukes and others don't have it - my view is that Hitler would use it extensively (not just 2 bombs), and Stalin would also. The world is lucky that nukes were in hands of USA even though Truman was pretty dark character.

Actually until maybe 60s USA could have nuked USSR without any serious response back (well maybe europe would have been nuked too), but they did not do it. If it was USSR in this position then Stalin would have certainly done it.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Different times - I think Hitler was mad enough to have done it (We'll never know - that Korean dude is pretty mental, he's still not pushed the button). But I'm not sure anyone else, in a mutually assured destruction scenario would have, as much as I'm sure they would have if they knew there was no retaliation.
    The Button Pusher Handicap Chase

Israel (ridden by USA) - 5-1
    Iran (out of mad old mullah) - 10-1
    Pakistan 10-1
    India 12-1
    North Vietnam 25-1

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Anyone would. If Germany achieved nuclear bomb they'd certainly use it. and UK too - so would USSR (even more likely so in my view).

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    I think he would have nuked Germany if he'd had a big red button - no doubt about it.
    Anyone would. If Germany achieved nuclear bomb they'd certainly use it. and UK too - so would USSR (even more likely so in my view).

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Nice little piece on Stalin not being a good guy (Shock horror, who would have thunk it) but unless I missed it he didn't start a thermonuclear war ...
    I don't think people in the UK or in the West actually realise the details of what Stalin did - for example how many people in the UK know that when Luftwaffe was bombing London Stalin was supplying Germans with a lot of war equipment that they badly needed? If you look at the manifest of the stuff that was supplied you'd see materials for explosives, effectively Stalin helped Germany sustain war effort.

He sure did not start thermonuclear was, but that's mainly (in my view) because he simply did not have enough nukes and no means of delivery to USA. Do you really think if it was Stalin vs Kennedy then it would have all resolved peacefully? I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Some of them were pretty noddy, however a lot of them are fundamental - I'd say my knowledge of economics (despite learning it in Soviet country) is by far exceeds yours or even average UK citizen.

Top troll

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Nice little piece on Stalin not being a good guy (Shock horror, who would have thunk it) but unless I missed it he didn't start a thermonuclear war ...
    I think he would have nuked Germany if he'd had a big red button - no doubt about it.

Still, I can imagine going for a pint with Stalin, but this Palin bitch

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    May need to draw a distinction here between younger women and older women making decisions verses older men, since women get more man-like as they get older and men more women-like. At least testosterone levels go up in women and I think down in men. It also seems to fit empirical evidence

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Some of them were pretty noddy, however a lot of them are fundamental - I'd say my knowledge of economics (despite learning it in Soviet country) is by far exceeds yours or even average UK citizen.
    Yes, we can see that by all your expert comments on news articles

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    I believe it was her predilection for tomato juice with vodka in it.
    A bit too late old chap...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X