• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What is it with really long and uninteresting thread titles these days on CUK General"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I would still be interested to see a calculation of how much money a [hypothetical] person owning £500,000 in property and £500,000 in cash this time last year is losing per day. Not a paper millionaire anymore I guess.

Any resemblance to a real person whether alive or using another ID is purely co-incidental.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    fantasising about being rich in your terrace in Swindon.
    and more of it here - http://forums.contractoruk.com/620750-post49.html

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Dont you get tired of reading the daily mail? It depresses me just thinking about it.

fantasising about being rich in your terrace in Swindon.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Don't you get tired of being insightful, witty and cutting all the time?
    Dont you get tired of reading the daily mail? It depresses me just thinking about it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Don't you tired of being insightful, witty and cutting all the time?
    Eh? And there I was thinking I was just describing the facts

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Ah the millionaire Dim Prawn is feeling left out
    I guess you'd like all threads to be titled "Doomed" and to regurgitate the useless crap spouted by the press eh?
    Don't you get tired of being insightful, witty and cutting all the time?
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 2 September 2008, 13:55.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I blame spellcheckers. most of them couldn't spell well enough for long thread titles before they came along
    Its speculators driving up the length of titles. Pure greed.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Ah the millionaire Dim Prawn is feeling left out
    I guess you'd like all threads to be titled "Doomed" and to regurgitate the useless crap spouted by the press eh?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    They're obviously fascinating to the people involved. Or at least, they find them an more interesting way of passing time than watching the paint dry.

Maybe you're too stupid to follow the intellectual cut and thrust of the debate:

A - sez you
    B - sez you
    A - pillock
    B - prat

etc.
    I think the ending should have been f**k off seriously......

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How many interesting thread titles have you created?

Anyways - I blame sunspot activity.
    I blame spellcheckers. most of them couldn't spell well enough for long thread titles before they came along

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    They're obviously fascinating to the people involved. Or at least, they find them an more interesting way of passing time than watching the paint dry.

Maybe you're too stupid to follow the intellectual cut and thrust of the debate:

A - sez you
    B - sez you
    A - pillock
    B - prat

etc.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    How many interesting thread titles have you created?

Anyways - I blame sunspot activity.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    I blame you.
    I blame CO2.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Thermal expansion due to agw.

Leave a comment: