• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 2008 top gay cars

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "2008 top gay cars"

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    imagine you are seriously looking for this years best gay car and simply search "2008 top gay cars" and click on the 5th link down thinking "them contractor folks should know a thing or 2 about buying a decent motor".. great advice guys..

google search

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    1. Cadillac CTS: Best Car for the Gay Professional
    2. Volvo S80: Top Gadget Gay Car.
    3. Audi R8: Best Car for the Millionaire-Gay
    4. Pontiac Solstice: Best Topless Go-Go Getter (for the Mann with no tea shirt)
    5. Range Rover: Best Car for the New Gay Family.
    6. Saturn Astra: Best Twinkmobile. (for the younger gay proud of their sexuality
    7. Smart Fortwo: Best Green Queen
    8. Honda Accord Coupé: Best Cruiser for the Trendy Gay Men. (Coupé makes you even sexier)
    9. Dodge Challenger: Best Retro Flagship. (Like the gay today: Nostalgia in its most modern form)
    Imagine rear ending in one of those jobbies

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Slugs are hermaphrodites. I only look at the female bits.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Which one does Xeno have?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    The wife has just bought a very gay kitchen blender. I try not to look at it in case my gaze is misconstrued.
    But you are not afraid for your slug gazing to misconstrued?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    The wife has just bought a very gay kitchen blender. I try not to look at it in case my gaze is misconstrued.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Sorry, spoken for.

HAB has already made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
    My eyes are watering just thinking about it. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Ahh BM good to see you're back. Fancy a ride in my shiny volvo. I got sweets
    Sorry, spoken for.

HAB has already made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Well he probably though you were a typical gay S40 driver and didn't want to start taking his clothes off in case you made a pass at him
    Ahh BM good to see you're back. Fancy a ride in my shiny volvo. I got sweets

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Don't knock my seat warmers

Gave a colleague a lift to a client down in Bristol once on a hot summers day. He had the usual black suite and tie on so I stuck his seat warmer on just for a laugh. Watched him sweat the whole way there as he was too polite to say anything
    Well he probably though you were a typical gay S40 driver and didn't want to start taking his clothes off in case you made a pass at him

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by foritisme View Post
    Guess that must be important for today's gay man
    Don't knock my seat warmers

Gave a colleague a lift to a client down in Bristol once on a hot summers day. He had the usual black suite and tie on so I stuck his seat warmer on just for a laugh. Watched him sweat the whole way there as he was too polite to say anything

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied
    Dunno but my S40 has very little beyond seat warmers
    Guess that must be important for today's gay man

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by foritisme View Post
    Volvo S80: Top Gadget Gay Car.

What gadgets would they be then ?