• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Erm...about my substitution clause...."

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I asked a Polish colleague. He says it's something to do with being naughty with taxes. But a contractor, having trouble with the tax authorities? Surely not.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    It involves pot noodles, winking and a lack of tissues ...

No..... he had 4 inches too much rubbish in his bin

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Have Interpol turned up for your boy yet, SP?
    Feck knows. He's been seen by security head and I've not seen him again so maybe. Then again nothing in this place would surprise me.

Been in a meeting since 3 ish so not been around.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    So I've got to sit here and wait for Leicestershires finest to turn up.
    Have Interpol turned up for your boy yet, SP?

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by EvilWeevil View Post
    Sockicide.
    Thats a crime of most epic proportions.

I was thinking I should run an office sweepstake on what it was and if he was guilty just not sure I want to set him off.....I'm guessing it aint a speeding ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    ewww sticky

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EvilWeevil
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Checked it out and he indeed is something about him being wanted for Act II under M750 - no amount of googling will tell me what this is.
    Sockicide.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    started a topic Erm...about my substitution clause....

Erm...about my substitution clause....

Wilmslow style post coming up....

Just got informed (by another employee) that one of the polish contingent at client co site is on the wanted list (in poland). Unfortunatly he comes under the team I am heading up

Checked it out and he indeed is something about him being wanted for Act II under M750 - no amount of googling will tell me what this is.

So I've got to sit here and wait for Leicestershires finest to turn up.

Just glad I don't do his performance appraisals.

Working...
X