• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Want to earn 100k gbp, you can thank me later"

Collapse

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Fair enough in principle , but read very finely the fine print on this agreement , eg what happens if this erstwhile company liquidates say in six months time ...would you get a refund of your hard earned investment ???

But being a shrewd type Milan you knew that already bien sur.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    No, most IT projects fail because of a lack of bananas. In any development project it is essential to ensure there is a logistical supply line of bananas to the front-line chimps. It is also vital to keep the battlefield clear of used banana skins should they cause an unfortunate slip-up. Failure to adhere to these requirements often leads to coders spanking their own monkeys in frustration and subsequent blindness.

From the JabberBook of IT project management.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Anyone interested is also eligible (only £5k investment needed) to join my Cyber Feng Shui franchise. Most IT projects fail because the arrangement of open windows fails to achieve proper harmony. There are also opportunities for the right people in my Tarot based project management services.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    It would take me a couple of years on my Burger King wage.
    apparently .net coding monkeys can demand large nuts for payment, but I guess they would not venture near your Burger King for fear of being turned into a burger.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    you know 75k is respectable - but I bet there are people out there who do that in 6 months....
    It would take me a couple of years on my Burger King wage.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    you know 75k is respectable - but I bet there are people out there who do that in 6 months....

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    crikey, with figures like that you must be one of the top earners here

congratulations

Milan.
    Doubt it. Most people are too modest to post their earnings. I notice you havent.
    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 24 August 2005, 09:10.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    crikey, with figures like that you must be one of the top earners here

congratulations

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    don't think I would get out of bed for 100k in 2 years.... Milan, are you on pocket money wages?
    100K over 2 years from the monkey in the franchise on 15K + my consultancy fees and a major pointer in IR35 cases that I am a legitimate business. In fact employing the monkey probably negates IR35 entirely.

To WS average invoices have been about 75K for the last 6 years.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    don't think I would get out of bed for 100k in 2 years.... Milan, are you on pocket money wages?
    Jesus, how much are you people earning!?

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    he who dares Rodders he who dares !

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    but the monies you have to put up front - to what you can earn - in two years - makes it very hard work - but I guess if you are fresh out of uni or somthing with some capital to burn.............

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    started a topic Want to earn 100k gbp, you can thank me later

Want to earn 100k gbp, you can thank me later

http://www.computerweekly.co.uk/Jobs...ortunities.htm

Milan.

Working...
X