• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why no thread on Jade Goody?"

Collapse

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by dude69 View Post
    at least it will stop her breeding...
    ...any more.

Just noticed the comments:

What cuties - they look a lot like their dad, IMO, but you can see a bit of Jade in them too.

Posted by: Erin at Apr 11, 2008 5:46:40 PM
    Cute kids. The brown hair looks great on Jade.

Posted by: Becky at Apr 11, 2008 7:03:20 PM
    The boys are gorgeous...and so much like daddy!

Butlins is a great family resort, especially for the little ones. Nice to see Jade knows you don't have to leave the country to have a great holiday!

Posted by: Jess at Apr 12, 2008 8:48:12 AM
    They all need their ******* heads examining!
    Last edited by Moose423956; 22 August 2008, 14:11.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    surely no one would stoop that low....surely?
    Nobody would have thought that the president of America and the Prime Minister of the UK would go to war on a lie... did they?

Jade Goodie would stoop to whatever level in order to prevent herself from eating her own flesh. She is desparate to steal the limelight and wants a money-grabbing headline. Does that answer your question?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Ange did in Eastenders.

Leave a comment:

• dude69
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    Goody is a braindead nasty bastard and her being ill changes none of that.
    at least it will stop her breeding.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    I don't think she has cancer to be honest. The whole thing is a publicity stunt to get us all to feel sorry for her and try to get us to fogive her for her stoopidity. Whenever a story like a celeb getting cancer (however big or small), we would normally get to hear about which hospital and the name of the consultant that diagnosed her. Why the secrecy of this bit of information? I see Jade Goody as shallow and evil. And yes, she offended me when she laid into Shilpa Shetty (for the main reason that I am Indian). I'm expecting Jade Goody to start a reality show showing her miracle path to recovery.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    She is no different to any other cancer sufferer, although if publicity from her helps to provide a cure quicker then every cloud has a silver lining.

As for her as a person, she is someone who nobody would know if it were not for her appearance on Big Brother (and she didn't even win, she just proved how far the standard of education had slipped in this country). She is a has been who never was.
    I don't think she has cancer to be honest. The whole thing is a publicity stunt to get us all to feel sorry for her and try to get us to fogive her for her stoopidity. Whenever a story like a celeb getting cancer (however big or small), we would normally get to hear about which hospital and the name of the consultant that diagnosed her. Why the secrecy of this bit of information? I see Jade Goody as shallow and evil. And yes, she offended me when she laid into Shilpa Shetty (for the main reason that I am Indian). I'm expecting Jade Goody to start a reality show showing her miracle path to recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ok - complete bitch then....

I never saw that other program, I don't think. I hate BB too, so only saw the clips on the news when she was being mean.
    You missed a treat, really! The final show was, quite simply, TV heaven. The 2 finalists were Maureen & Hewitt. Hewitt won. Maureen went into the finest strop imaginable, stormed off set, the works. She really thought she was heading for having her own show. The loon.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Maybe she's doing a Guglielmucci : before and after.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    She bullied fatso Rick Waller in that long-since-gone rival to Big Brother "Back to Reality" (it had Maureen from Driving School, James Hewitt and a galaxy of similar "stars"). She reverted to type and showed herself to be a genuinely nasty f--ker, er, just like she did on BB with her fragrant remarks about Shilpa Shetty, etc.

I, too, don't wish her ill, but neither do I suddenly excuse her being a toe-rag.
    Ok - complete bitch then....

I never saw that other program, I don't think. I hate BB too, so only saw the clips on the news when she was being mean.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    She is no different to any other cancer sufferer, although if publicity from her helps to provide a cure quicker then every cloud has a silver lining.

As for her as a person, she is someone who nobody would know if it were not for her appearance on Big Brother (and she didn't even win, she just proved how far the standard of education had slipped in this country). She is a has been who never was.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    I agree too - just cos she is ill doesn't wipe out the fact she was a bit of a bitch. It's sad and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but it doesn't suddenly make her a saint!
    She bullied fatso Rick Waller in that long-since-gone rival to Big Brother "Back to Reality" (it had Maureen from Driving School, James Hewitt and a galaxy of similar "stars"). She reverted to type and showed herself to be a genuinely nasty f--ker, er, just like she did on BB with her fragrant remarks about Shilpa Shetty, etc.

I, too, don't wish her ill, but neither do I suddenly excuse her being a toe-rag.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    What - so we all agree she's just a wee bit more malignant than ever? Ok then.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    I agree too - just cos she is ill doesn't wipe out the fact she was a bit of a bitch. It's sad and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but it doesn't suddenly make her a saint!
    an evil nasty cow

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    What - so we all agree she's just a wee bit more malignant than ever? Ok then.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Goody is a braindead nasty bastard and her being ill changes none of that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X