• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The CUK Jackanory thread...feel free to contribute"

Collapse

• foritisme
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I woke up and discovered I was dreaming - I then got up to go to work when........
    I discovered, I was in fact, Gay Gordon. Well blow me ! Darling, Darling come to my office straight away. We have a crisis on our hands and it is our duty to this proud nation to do the only thing that will solve this crisis. We must.................

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    And property values rocketed again. Gordy and his cronies were hailed as heroes until .........................
    I woke up and discovered I was dreaming - I then got up to go to work when........

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Fortunately the amazingly talented UK Government had designed a market bungee cord and it bounced right back....

(This is a work of fiction and fantasy after all)

And property values rocketed again. Gordy and his cronies were hailed as heroes until .........................

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    The housing market had just hit rock bottom.
    Fortunately the amazingly talented UK Government had designed a market bungee cord and it bounced right back....

(This is a work of fiction and fantasy after all)

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Rice, so Anneka Rice was flown in by helicopter and 69 was back on the menu.
    big ears and Noddy flipped off together in Noddy's car, but as they stopped at the first set of traffic lights, there was an almighty crash..................
    The housing market had just hit rock bottom.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Solent View Post
    Suddenly PC Plod appeared brandishing his big helmet. I have come to save the day, Chinese sounds nice, 69, dinner for two, big ears you can flip off, battered duck sounds good but they had ran out of ....
    Rice, so Anneka Rice was flown in by helicopter and 69 was back on the menu.
    big ears and Noddy flipped off together in Noddy's car, but as they stopped at the first set of traffic lights, there was an almighty crash..................

Leave a comment:

• Solent
    replied
    Suddenly PC Plod appeared brandishing his big helmet. I have come to save the day, Chinese sounds nice, 69, dinner for two, big ears you can **** off, battered duck sounds good but they had ran out of ....

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Ask if they take plastic or do they prefer the proper thing, but mine has got a bit squashed after...

getting a cheap thrill with a mangle. Perhaps it will fit a Chinese better..

Leave a comment:

• Solent
    replied
    Ask if they take plastic or do they prefer the proper thing, but mine has got a bit squashed after...

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    The nearest Brothel... I could do wonderful things do these women with my big ears and with your (Noddies) small bonnet until they found out I had a ...
    n empty wallet. Will they accept Argos vouchers or shall I …

Leave a comment:

• Solent
    replied
    The nearest Brothel... I could do wonderful things do these women with my big ears and with your (Noddies) small bonnet until they found out I had a ...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    ...said Noddy. Big ears said "I'd rather poke my eye out with a pointy stick, than listen to that fat tit" Noddy agreed, and they both walked off towards.................

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    and messing with their 'Wads' until spotted with a ...

near blind train enthusiast. In a rather geeky voice he described what he believed was going on with Gordon “ That’s interesting…
    Last edited by Paddy; 22 August 2008, 22:28.

Leave a comment:

• Solent
    replied
    and messing with their 'Wads' until spotted with a ...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    who was happy and liked gin, decided he would rather...
    screw the little people by ripping off their pensions and............

Leave a comment:

Working...
X