• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    ALL weekend?
    To be decided.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I'll be having a Pot Noodle and a wink.
    ALL weekend?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I'll be having a Pot Noodle and a wank.

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied
    Number One Son's 18th birthday on Sunday. I would say that I'm looking forward to buying him his first pint in the local, but he already spends far more time in there than I do. Will get a couple in though, especially as he's back off to the Grey Funnel Line next week after a month's leave.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    The missus and I are off to the Peak District camping. Weather permitting we will do 10 -12 miles tomorrow, then get bladdered in on of the local hostelries

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Nice plan, but she has her own income and cards to spend it with
    But not enough to afford a decorator?

I bet if you spill paint everwhere she will find the money!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Arrange for your credit card to be "stolen" - then she can't pay. Then you find it on MOnday.
    Nice plan, but she has her own income and cards to spend it with

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Will probably spend the large part of it decorating

MrsB has inforred me that she has decided on the colour scheme she wants and will be buying the paint etc this evening.
    Arrange for your credit card to be "stolen" - then she can't pay. Then you find it on MOnday.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    I just checked the weather for my holiday - looks like rain the entire time...
    Well you are going to Wales...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Will probably spend the large part of it decorating

MrsB has inforred me that she has decided on the colour scheme she wants and will be buying the paint etc this evening.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Nah, his Friday story.

Me, daughters 2nd birthday today and birthday party tomorrow. Weather is looked pretty shocking though so we'll see.
    I just checked the weather for my holiday - looks like rain the entire time...

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Stuck in traffic
    Nah, his Friday story.

Me, daughters 2nd birthday today and birthday party tomorrow. Weather is looked pretty shocking though so we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    And what happened to your Friday story?
    the b@astards made me work.
    you wouldnt believe the table struture that this twunt has put in place.
    makes me boil just thinking about it

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    yeah - kindo hoping the missus does quite a bit of mumsy stuff with my 2 offsrping.

otheriwse I probably will not be doing f**k all at all!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    F**k all

and looking forward to it!

Sounds like luxury. As soon as the youngest leaves home I intend to do likewise...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X