• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Getting back at someone who was a dick to you."

Collapse

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Just daub "peado skum" on their front door. Important to get the spelling wrong, though, so be careful.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    wait a while -maybe months to years - then when they think it is all forgotten ........

See my Sig

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    wait a while -maybe months to years - then when they think it is all forgotten ........

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    don't get angry

Get even

a chansaw! Shirley?

Ooops, that's what got you into trouble last time, wasn't it Diver?

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
    ROFLMA
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Wait until they're selling their car at 35% below its value, and then enforce a further £200 discount, by having a few of your mates hanging around looking tough while "negotiating".

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...all-about.html

ROFLMA

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Why bear a grudge?

Smack them out there and then.
    Might be best to wait unti they are not with their mates? Either that or go tooled up.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    don't get angry

Get even

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Be Zen about it. Evil is its own punishment so be glad you are not like him (assuming that is the case).

Leave a comment:

• LittlestHobbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor Bigun View Post
    Is Karma coming back at you?
    Are Karma and revenge the same thing, i always serve a dish of korma cold

Leave a comment:

• Ivor Bigun
    replied
    Originally posted by Likely View Post
    Ye but you know the old saying that you treat people the way you want to be treated and that all gets back to you one day. People that mistreat have to be revenged , that is how the balance is maintained you see.

Think about someone that mistreated you and say " Ah what the hell , I am an asshole anyway" ... I cant do this.
    Is Karma coming back at you?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Why bear a grudge?

Smack them out there and then.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Some fak treated you like tulipe.

You know where they work , you know some of their clients , you can get their picture from their web site ….

How do you get back at them and humiliate them ?
    Wait until they're selling their car at 35% below its value, and then enforce a further £200 discount, by having a few of your mates hanging around looking tough while "negotiating".

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...all-about.html

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I once gave a bird a love bite on the titty, we were both pissed at a party and I said to her 'explain THAT to your husband'

Not sure if he ever did me wrong, I probably dont even know the guy, but if he did and if I do,
    then that'll teach the fker

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    Ye but you know the old saying that you treat people the way you want to be treated and that all gets back to you one day. People that mistreat have to be revenged , that is how the balance is maintained you see.

Think about someone that mistreated you and say " Ah what the hell , I am an asshole anyway" ... I cant do this.
    So you think you are above this?
    Muppet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X