• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Michael Moore

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Michael Moore"

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by LittlestHobbo View Post
    Come on I know your a member of the KKK with a comment like. I bet you set fire to poor people as well.
    Just so he can piss on them afterwards.

Lovely.

Leave a comment:

• LittlestHobbo
    replied
    Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    not at all

the UK liberals just don't understand how conservative America is, that is outside new york or san fransisco
    Come on I know your a member of the KKK with a comment like. I bet you set fire to poor people as well.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by LittlestHobbo View Post
    you racist!!
    not at all

the UK liberals just don't understand how conservative America is, that is outside new york or san fransisco

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    well he actually cut taxes, Brown doesn't seem to know such things are possible

just you watch Obama flop
    Keep on trolling. Roll on by and find a stop which suits your ability level. You're clearly a child in a grown up playground here, petal.

Leave a comment:

• LittlestHobbo
    replied

you racist!!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No, I'm proposing that the people really running the country set Bush up to appear a halfwit... etc. etc.
    To the UK liberal chattering classes? You're losing me here.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    well he actually cut taxes, Brown doesn't seem to know such things are possible

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Oh. So you reckon Bush set himself up to appear as a halfwit, in order to fool the liberal chattering classes of the UK to deflect attention from the fact that's he's really not running the country (The US that is).

Interesting theory.
    No, I'm proposing that the people really running the country set Bush up to appear a halfwit... etc. etc.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    oh they hate him, and they still can't come to terms with Bush's re-election
    Newsflash - everyone hates him. He's got the lowest approval rating of a president, well almost ever. I think he's now running at around 28% in the US.

On the bright side he's beating Cheney - he's down somewhere in the low teens.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    UK liberal chattering classes, I meant.
    Oh. So you reckon Bush set himself up to appear as a halfwit, in order to fool the liberal chattering classes of the UK to deflect attention from the fact that's he's really not running the country (The US that is).

Interesting theory.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    oh they hate him, and they still can't come to terms with Bush's re-election

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Bush has done a fantastic job of making himself a both a figure of fun and hatred, thereby neatly deflecting the liberal chattering classes from noticing that it's not him who's actually running/ruining the country. Behind the man... who?
    Umm - if by liberal chattering classes, you mean the democrats, I think you'll find you're completely wrong. Not like Dick Cheney or big oils influence is exactly hard to spot ...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Bush has done a fantastic job of making himself a both a figure of fun and hatred, thereby neatly deflecting the liberal chattering classes from noticing that it's not him who's actually running/ruining the country. Behind the man... who?

Leave a comment:

• LittlestHobbo
    replied
    Bush probably commissioned the dvd about Moores

Leave a comment:

Working...
X