• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "knife crime solution"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
    Make it illegal to carry a knife without the accompanying fork and spoon.
    So now I can't carry one of these to defend myself against large land predators?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ms-organs.html

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Make it a law that nobody is to be closer than 1 metre from another person. Then they can’t reach to stab them. Something similar worked in the House of Commons to cut down on sword fights there.
    I have just measured my arm, you're dead!

Good idea though - I'd love it on the tube.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
    Do you spoon after forking?

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Back to the meat cleaver then. or the axe

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Well if Anthony Worrall-doodah says it's a good idea then so be it.

So, a kitchen knife amnesty and prison for the OAPs that forget about an old rusty number tucked in the back of the drawer.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Make it a law that nobody is to be closer than 1 metre from another person. Then they can’t reach to stab them. Something similar worked in the House of Commons to cut down on sword fights there.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    We should ban knives...make us all use plastic ones...

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    What a pointless idea.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    started a topic knife crime solution

knife crime solution

Take the points off knives.

Great idea. I prefer sticking corks on the end because, not only does it make the knife safer, it supports the cork producing regions of the world who have been suffering since the winemakers started using rubber bungs.

Truly a win-win situation...

Working...
X