• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My lunch

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My lunch"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Me too.

Until I remember what they've been growing on...

Hope you washed them.
    Of course

Leave a comment:

• Ollie
    replied
    Cheese Ploughmans + Pack Crisps + 2 Pints of Ale

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Me too.

Until I remember what they've been growing on...

Hope you washed them.
    So you can grow lots in your garden now?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Know exactly where you're at. We should do lunch sometime - I'll be the guy in the suit, you wear you wear the spidey costume ;-)
    And I'll tip off The News of The World.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Know exactly where you're at. We should do lunch sometime - I'll be the guy in the suit, you wear you wear the spidey costume ;-)
    Will you bring me a plate of flies please?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    ohhh - my very own stalker. I have never had one of those before.

I suppose I had better go out of the tradesmans...

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I went to the pizza express over London Wall. There are 2 next to each other - I went to the one on the museum of LOndon side.

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Jacket potato with cheese and spag bol type sauce.

To be followed shortly with tea and cake.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    There's apparently a BOGOF deal on at the moment there*, going out next week with a few of the girls to get scoffing

*i mean pizza express in general, not that specific one as I am not a stalker

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I went to the pizza express over London Wall. There are 2 next to each other - I went to the one on the museum of LOndon side.
    There's apparently a BOGOF deal on at the moment there*, going out next week with a few of the girls to get scoffing

*i mean pizza express in general, not that specific one as I am not a stalker

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Shirley?

If only my lunch had been that much fun.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I ate a punnet of raw fresh mushrooms.

Coz I like em

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    2 virgins
    1 MILF
    A Pot Noodle
    And a new eyeliner from Boots.
    Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied