• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Nibble help!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nibble help!!"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Nibble help!!

Four bits.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I misread the title I thought SA was in need of a fluffer.
    Never mind.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Big bag of Oven Chips and a jar of mayo. Women sitting around rabbiting won’t want anything more than that.

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    We've done these for the daughter (17 y.o) when she has groups of friends round, they go down a storm.
    Must be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    What breed of dog are they made out of?
    Sausage dogs.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    them annoying little tulips...

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Dog biscuits

You can get 2kg for £1.99 at Pets At Home.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    chunks of cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks stuck in a grapefruit. Doesnt get much classier than that!
    Yes it does - set out a tray with pre-cut cheese and pineapple cubes, collect a few neighbourly hedgehogs, and roll them over the trays. Set them free in the lounge. Hey Presto! Mobile novelty aperitif dispensers!

Use porcupines for larger items, perhaps even kebabs.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    nachos and salsa

celery, carrots etc. and humous
    What's funny about that?

Oh! sorry

>hangs head and shuffles away<

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    That's why mums go to Iceland. Couple of their party boxes, pop 'em in the oven, jobs a good 'un.

We've done these for the daughter (17 y.o) when she has groups of friends round, they go down a storm. (Cheap too . . . erm, the food, not me).

Leave a comment:

• Ivor Bigun
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Morning all!

I was going to get a curry or a ouple of pizzas in for the lasses tonight...but I've decided I'd like to sort out food for them myself.

I'd like to do nibble food that we can eat whilst sitting round the breakfast bar drinking wine, but dont want to just do crappy sausage rolls and sarnies -I'd like something much posher, and nice and treaty/healthyish for them.

Any ideas?

xxx

Probably no time now - Vodka, gin and liquer Jellies. No kidding! Make jelly with an alcohol mix.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    forget the food, just buy a pack of walkers sensations and get stuck into the wine instead.... its more fun

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Rabbit droppings with a pigeon excrement dip.

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied
    Crackers with a box of dairylee triangles.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Ok, serious reply then.

Crudite and dips
    Fondou - Savory and sweet.
    Crostini

Leave a comment:

Working...
X