• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Beautiful Women Thread"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I far prefer women who turn me on mentally rather than physically - maybe I am getting old...
    No mate, you're ugly, that's why.

Hell of a chat up line though. "I admire your mind..."

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Fortune Green View Post
    Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but at some time in each of our lives, we have encountered who we believe to be the most beautiful woman upon whom we have ever laid our eyes.

This could be your girlfriend, wife, school friend, your friend's mum, the girl stacking beans at Tesco, neighbour.....

Anyway, if you happen to have a picture of this woman, post it in this thread. No need to provide any details.

To get the ball rolling, here's mine:
    http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/904...jokyaqlzr4.jpg
    I far prefer women who turn me on mentally rather than physically - maybe I am getting old...

Leave a comment:

• shoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I can't see a problem there. If they want to stay with you then they'll stay. You just need to be confident of that.
    Well that's one potential issue. But the other is what kind of a person would they be? Through no fault of their own their existance is likely to have consisted only of men being kind and women being unkind, and of success at work that they will likely attribute only to their abilities in the workplace.

There is a much larger chance they will be spoiled and a bit of a nightmare. The world revolves round them you know!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I would crawl naked through a field of broken glass just to stick matchsticks in her t#rds
    So that's how to woo a French woman!

Thanks Diver!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I would crawl naked through a field of broken glass just to stick matchsticks in her t#rds

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by shoes View Post
    But would you want a relationship with a woman who is stop traffic beautiful?
    I can't see a problem there. If they want to stay with you then they'll stay. You just need to be confident of that.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by shoes View Post
    Bill Clinton type relationship or other?

Leave a comment:

• shoes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    This lady was said to be beautiful, but has rather a large hooter for my taste.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Cor flippin' blimey. :drool:

Yes, I agree, quite simply one of the most attractive women out there.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I can't get any work done today, as I spending all my time "reasearching" hot Monica.

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Monica Bellucci grrr!

She is one stunning female!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    No, we all know that's a function of age.

I mean the fact that we "of a certain age" find Ms Bellucci attractive whereas the PFYs of the forum probably don't.
    They're just gay

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    What! the dribbling & drooling?
    No, we all know that's a function of age.

I mean the fact that we "of a certain age" find Ms Bellucci attractive whereas the PFYs of the forum probably don't.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Do you think it's an "age" thing?
    What! the dribbling & drooling?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X