• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Beautiful Women Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monica Bellucci grrr!

She is one stunning female!
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

I can't get any work done today, as I spending all my time "reasearching" hot Monica.

Comment

Cor flippin' blimey. :drool:

Yes, I agree, quite simply one of the most attractive women out there.

Comment

This lady was said to be beautiful, but has rather a large hooter for my taste.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

But would you want a relationship with a woman who is stop traffic beautiful?

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
              Bill Clinton type relationship or other?
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
                I can't see a problem there. If they want to stay with you then they'll stay. You just need to be confident of that.

Comment

I would crawl naked through a field of broken glass just to stick matchsticks in her t#rds
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I would crawl naked through a field of broken glass just to stick matchsticks in her t#rds
                    So that's how to woo a French woman!

Thanks Diver!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      I can't see a problem there. If they want to stay with you then they'll stay. You just need to be confident of that.
                      Well that's one potential issue. But the other is what kind of a person would they be? Through no fault of their own their existance is likely to have consisted only of men being kind and women being unkind, and of success at work that they will likely attribute only to their abilities in the workplace.

There is a much larger chance they will be spoiled and a bit of a nightmare. The world revolves round them you know!

Comment

Working...
                      X