• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Forum Board Anonymity"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Tay, I fear you weren't cuddled enough as a child.
    Oh, it's ok to cry, it's ok, you can let it all out here, this is a safe place, we'll listen, we'll help you. Bless. Would you like some chamomile tea? There, now take a seat and let's chat, talk about anything you like, it's alright.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Did he squeal like a pig or giggle like a girl ?

He is sweet mind
    All yours. He may have bathed since.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    He was crap!
    Did he squeal like a pig or giggle like a girl ?

He is sweet mind

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Again?
    He was crap!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Is all this because I won't sleep with you?
    Again?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Thing is I know you are just a bored old man who likes a good argument. RH and Xen are just saps.. but churchill is genuinely a sad try hard who is desperate to try and impress everyone and spout how great he thinks he is. Most people on here I can imagine being quite normal.. if a bit dorky.. but Churchill is the most classic case of over compensating I have ever seen. It is brilliant.
    Is all this because I won't sleep with you?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Thing is I know you are just a bored old man who likes a good argument. RH and Xen are just saps.. but churchill is genuinely a sad try hard who is desperate to try and impress everyone and spout how great he thinks he is. Most people on here I can imagine being quite normal.. if a bit dorky.. but Churchill is the most classic case of over compensating I have ever seen. It is brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Irony Is that like silvery?

Tay, I see you are still fighting the good fight.
    Striving for recognition as a force to be reckoned with
    The battle of the nonentity against the forces of Intellect and reason.
    Never mind, History will remember you (probably a footnote) as CUK's very own 5th column.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    won't need to
    He's off googling now

Foogling - verb, Googling like a fooker!
    esp - cuk

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Are you going to explain that to him?
    won't need to
    He's off googling now

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Never mind, History will remember you (probably a footnote) as CUK's very own 5th column.

Are you going to explain that to him?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    My PA will pick up the slack when I choose not to grace the board with my presence.

Spread misery? You wound me superdad!

I do want to be a messageboard hero.. just like the ginger ninja!

As for irony..maybe you are not as clever as you think you are.. just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    My PA will pick up the slack when I choose not to grace the board with my presence.

As for irony..maybe you are not as clever as you think you are.. just a thought.
    You can be a nice guy when you try. But most of the fights on here seem to start with you. I think more s are required.

Have one now

I shall you wherever I see you - I am sure it will have a +ve effect!

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    But best of all Churchill knows the meaning of irony. And knows how to spell "too".

You give the impression of thinking you are a mesageboard hero - but all you do is attempt to spread misery. Do you really think it will work?

Anyway - I thought you were going to be too busy to post and were leaving it to your PA from now on?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Thanks SA.

Nope, not disappointed.

I should have known better to engage in thought-provoking discussion with the Tuesday Sun Readers.

So, in the spirit of the board, here are some fantastic knockers (SFW) followed by a good chat about footie (NOT SFW !!!!!)

Happy now ?
    In many ways I agree - but the original post was a bit long. It is a subject near to my heart as today one of my other logins got banned for impersonating someone else! I was just having a giraffe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X