• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum Board Anonymity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    You are not impersonating are you?
    Read between the lines fuqwit.

Most people on this board are impersonating nonentities, and are therefore in the clear.
    Most people on this board are impersonating nonentities, and are therefore in the clear.

If I am guilty as charged then I am not in the clear therefore, I am not impersonating a nonentity.

FFS, you really are thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Read between the lines fuqwit.

If I am guilty as charged then I am not in the clear therefore, I am not impersonating a nonentity.

FFS, you really are thick!
      Fish... barrell

I am not surprised you have such an ego Mark, you have a cool car, a cool gf, and can kick ass! Well supposedly anyway.. personally I dont listen to the people who say you could just be full of it.. and are really just sad loser who cannot maintain relationships with females, have a small penis so compensate with a car and fantasise about being a great fighter.. no way I dont believe the lies about you!!!

I think you are a superstar and I aspire to be just like you and one day be bragging on a messageboard how great I am. Plus I will have a snazzy signature saying how great I am just like you do. You are an inspiration. And one day I to will strut around thinking I am some sort of messageboard hero!

Comment

Fish... barrell

I am not surprised you have such an ego Mark, you have a cool car, a cool gf, and can kick ass! Well supposedly anyway.. personally I dont listen to the people who say you could just be full of it.. and are really just sad loser who cannot maintain relationships with females, have a small penis so compensate with a car and fantasise about being a great fighter.. no way I dont believe the lies about you!!!

I think you are a superstar and I aspire to be just like you and one day be bragging on a messageboard how great I am. Plus I will have a snazzy signature saying how great I am just like you do. You are an inspiration. And one day I to will strut around thinking I am some sort of messageboard hero!
        But best of all Churchill knows the meaning of irony. And knows how to spell "too".

You give the impression of thinking you are a mesageboard hero - but all you do is attempt to spread misery. Do you really think it will work?

Anyway - I thought you were going to be too busy to post and were leaving it to your PA from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          Thanks SA.

Nope, not disappointed.

I should have known better to engage in thought-provoking discussion with the Tuesday Sun Readers.

So, in the spirit of the board, here are some fantastic knockers (SFW) followed by a good chat about footie (NOT SFW !!!!!)

Happy now ?
          In many ways I agree - but the original post was a bit long. It is a subject near to my heart as today one of my other logins got banned for impersonating someone else! I was just having a giraffe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            But best of all Churchill knows the meaning of irony. And knows how to spell "too".

You give the impression of thinking you are a mesageboard hero - but all you do is attempt to spread misery. Do you really think it will work?

Anyway - I thought you were going to be too busy to post and were leaving it to your PA from now on?
            My PA will pick up the slack when I choose not to grace the board with my presence.

Spread misery? You wound me superdad!

I do want to be a messageboard hero.. just like the ginger ninja!

As for irony..maybe you are not as clever as you think you are.. just a thought.

Comment

My PA will pick up the slack when I choose not to grace the board with my presence.

As for irony..maybe you are not as clever as you think you are.. just a thought.
              You can be a nice guy when you try. But most of the fights on here seem to start with you. I think more s are required.

Have one now

I shall you wherever I see you - I am sure it will have a +ve effect!

Comment

Irony Is that like silvery?

Tay, I see you are still fighting the good fight.
                Striving for recognition as a force to be reckoned with
                The battle of the nonentity against the forces of Intellect and reason.
                Never mind, History will remember you (probably a footnote) as CUK's very own 5th column.

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Irony Is that like silvery?

Tay, I see you are still fighting the good fight.
                  Striving for recognition as a force to be reckoned with
                  The battle of the nonentity against the forces of Intellect and reason.
                  Never mind, History will remember you (probably a footnote) as CUK's very own 5th column.

Are you going to explain that to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Are you going to explain that to him?
                    won't need to
                    He's off googling now
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      won't need to
                      He's off googling now

Foogling - verb, Googling like a fooker!
                      esp - cuk

Comment

Working...
                      X