• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Funny Chick Flick.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Funny Chick Flick."

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Cue girl catches guy in an entirely innocent, but somewhat compromising position with ex. He tries forlornly to explain but she's having none of it and storms of to have a musical montage of stock chick flick shots: crying on couch, moping at work, buying a new puppy ...

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave.Mac View Post
    I question your facts Sir!!!
    You like City of Angels, your credibility is shot I am afraid, as should be the director of that car crash of a film.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    When Harry met Sally, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are the only decent chick flicks in existence, and that's a fact.

I question your facts Sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    When Harry met Sally, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are the only decent chick flicks in existence, and that's a fact.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    <<<canned laughter>>>
    Cue girl catches guy in an entirely innocent, but somewhat compromising position with ex. He tries forlornly to explain but she's having none of it and storms of to have a musical montage of stock chick flick shots: crying on couch, moping at work, buying a new puppy ...

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    All time chick flicks that I dig:

Ghost
    City of Angels
    Meet Joe Black
    What Dreams may Come

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Erm, well, one wonder, erm, actually no forget it, if erm maybe, there was , no of course not, a chance, possibly, no, erm, of you, no forget it, going, erm well I say going , erm, where was I?, erm out, I say out I don't mean outside, a,.. erm wotsit, date, yes date with me, oh no she left".
    <<<canned laughter>>>

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    chick flick usually entails Hugh Grant doing that prince Charles impersonation he always does so well

"Erm, well, one wonder, erm, actually no forget it, if erm maybe, there was , no of course not, a chance, possibly, no, erm, of you, no forget it, going, erm well I say going , erm, where was I?, erm out, I say out I don't mean outside, a,.. erm wotsit, date, yes date with me, oh no she left".

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Sorry, but Ben Stiller makes me cringe just looking at him. Not a funny guy at all.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    started a topic Funny Chick Flick.

Funny Chick Flick.

I watched a chick flick last night that was properly laugh out loud funny!

I know most chick flicks are boring and whiney, so if you want to treat your lasses to a film & pizza night (to score MEGA points) then get The Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller.

The first 10 mins or so are a bit dull, and the last half hour is also your typical dull chick flick (and when I say dull I mean I thought it was brilliant the whole way through, btu I'm guessing blokes would find the start and end a bit yawny), but honestly, the hour in the middle is really really funny.

Loads of daft gags.

Working...
X