• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "You couldn't make it up!"

Collapse

• Cliphead
    replied
    Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    If you put a penguin into a chest freezer , it will come to no harm

amazing but true:
    Nope, the polar bear will eat it

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    If you put a penguin into a chest freezer , it will come to no harm

amazing but true

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Contrary to popular belief, you can lick your elbow if you lie on your back.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Yes I can.

Or was this a cunning ploy designed to make me look like a numpty while trying?
    That was the idea, gurning contractors

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    The highest IQ ever recorded amongst a northerner was 137
    Firstly, by

Secondly, 140

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue
    Yes I can.

Or was this a cunning ploy designed to make me look like a numpty while trying?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    No, really, you couldn't make it up! I found this out today at lunchtime as I made my way through the forests of Borneo past rows of queueing Pygmies in Pyjamas singing Pick-a-peck-of-pickled-peppers to the tune of the moon. Upon reaching the stall I was held in enthrall by the weight of it all as the man did tell all about the fruitiness of cabbage. Fact.
    Git

I was getting worried then

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Judge Judy's real name is Judith Scheindlin.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    No, really, you couldn't make it up! I found this out today at lunchtime as I made my way through the forests of Borneo past rows of queueing Pygmies in Pyjamas singing Pick-a-peck-of-pickled-peppers to the tune of the moon. Upon reaching the stall I was held in enthrall by the weight of it all as the man did tell all about the fruitiness of cabbage. Fact.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Bruce Willis' real name is Wallice Willason

Michael Keaton's real name is Michael Douglas

who's real family name is Danielovitch

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Cabbage is a fruit!
    The Dodo had extraordinarily good eyesight and could see up to 100 miles away, contrary to popular opinion it was an accomplished bird of flight and could fly across the world far quicker than a modern Boeing 747 going top speed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X