• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ahem...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ahem..."

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    This site is not so bad these days. Except for the occassional ego who doesn't realise he or she is nothing more than a stereotype in a billion. There are few individuals in this life.
    Actually there is only one. And he's called Spartacus. Everyone else is just a cheap imitation. Except maybe Zeity too.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    I can't think of anything more dreary than reading about a complete bunch of reprobates bigging up their egos.

Ahem, reminds me of a forum...what's it called again?
    This site is not so bad these days. Except for the occassional ego who doesn't realise he or she is nothing more than a stereotype in a billion. There are few individuals in this life.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster View Post
    Mrs Flubster watches it live streaming during the day, FFS. I can't think of anything more dreary than watching a complete bunch of reprobates bigging up their egos. Saying that, Rex has to go on Friday (purely on the basis that Jen is probably the best bit of totty in there...)
    I can't think of anything more dreary than reading about a complete bunch of reprobates bigging up their egos.

Ahem, reminds me of a forum...what's it called again?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I think he's agreeing with you that being gay is a sexual perversion.
    Keep telling yourself that honey - keep fighting those urges!! You can do it!!

I think he's referring to Mo when he's saying that - I'm just struggling to work out what his angle is!

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Well apart from the "filthy fag" comment (which we'll deal with another time) I couldnt' agree more!!

I dont know how they didn't deck everyone in there that night!

Mo's so lush.....I'd gladly feed him all day long
    "Filthy fag" was directed at him, not gay people in general, you'll see I explained that further on when I said he gives gays a bad name.

Just like slaaaaag was directed at Jen and not all women in general.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    evolutionary throw-backs?

I might need some assistance understand that one like!
    I think he's agreeing with you that being gay is a sexual perversion.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    What is it with you and your unnatural penchant for queers and smelly evolutionary throw-backs?
    evolutionary throw-backs?

I might need some assistance understand that one like!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Well apart from the "filthy fag" comment (which we'll deal with another time) I couldnt' agree more!!

I dont know how they didn't deck everyone in there that night!

Mo's so lush.....I'd gladly feed him all day long
    What is it with you and your unnatural penchant for queers and smelly evolutionary throw-backs?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Ewwww!! Eeeeeeewwww!!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    No need to duck - I didn't understsnd it
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebr...s/harvey.shtml (SFW)

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Erm... feed? Bitty?

<ducks>
    No need to duck - I didn't understsnd it

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

<sucks>