• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CUK top tips

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK top tips"

Collapse

• beeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Oh no, don't tell me "Dirty Den" is at it again ?
    post #234 - linky

great minds think alike!

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    web cams and masturbation
    Oh no, don't tell me "Dirty Den" is at it again ?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    When someone posts a confession regarding web cams and self-pollution and people wonder who was on the other end, do not reply "Me..."!

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    10. Just because you see a guy jerking off on a webcam wearing eye makeup, don't go assuming he is gay.
    Or Bagpuss.

Leave a comment:

• beeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Nooooooo.

These are life / CUK getting on tips, they are not technical, I am sure there is a thread here somewhere for that kind of this but this isn't it.

I expect you as a homophobic ginger with the charm of a funnel-web will fit in very well in oz.
    ok, so you can troll and it's alright.. is that the scoop?

Fair play, tis open season.

Listen up ye fat git, did you start the thread? no, well... i shall post whatever tip I feel like posting! As long as I don't charm 'burds' like you i'll be sound as a pound.

tata.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    10. Just because you see a guy jerking off on a webcam wearing eye makeup, don't go assuming he is gay.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    9. Try not to punch anyone who utters the phrase 'going forward'.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    Wait.. he's Scottish... ginger.. and has a kilt?

You are Russ Abbots C U Jimmy, and I claim my £5.
    NT

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by beeker View Post
    dont install Vista and expect every new gadget you own to work with it
    Wait.. he's Scottish... ginger.. and has a kilt?

You are Russ Abbots C U Jimmy, and I claim my £5.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by beeker View Post
    Nooooooo.

These are life / CUK getting on tips, they are not technical, I am sure there is a thread here somewhere for that kind of this but this isn't it.

I expect you as a homophobic ginger with the charm of a funnel-web will fit in very well in oz.

Leave a comment:

• beeker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    Don't spew beer on your new 3000 EUR laptop on the first evening of using it.
    Don't spew beer on your new 3000 EUR laptop on the first day after the warranty runs out.

Leave a comment:

• beeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    WHS

And don't be ginger and call people gay that aren't. It might take all afternoon, but the truth will out!

only thing out this afternoon is you, george.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Don't spew beer on your new 3000 EUR laptop on the first evening of using it.

Leave a comment:

• beeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    2. Don't admit you're ginger. Its the internet and no-one need know.
    dont ginger bash and not expect some retalliation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X