• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Trauma

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Trauma"

Collapse

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Well done Cutty Sark !

Sorry to hear of the fate of that wee poor timerous beastie - but your ripostes have been some of the funniest I have read on this board !

They didn't know what had hit them !

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    No the variety near me are just mouthy. Have you seen the average youth of today, stick thin arms and legs. Hardly intimidating, unless hunting in packs.
    and they do.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Stab you
    No the variety near me are just mouthy. Have you seen the average youth of today, stick thin arms and legs. Hardly intimidating, unless hunting in packs.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Well maybe you are lucky, I heard James May say that he gets shouted/spat at at by chavs all the time when he's driving a nice convertible car around Hammersmith and Fullham, even before he was famous. the usual abusive chavy stuff.

I've had it once or twice in 6 months, and when you stop they usually run off.
    Stab you

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Is that cause you is ooop North? Never had that happen to me in London.
    Well maybe you are lucky, I heard James May say that he gets shouted/spat at at by chavs all the time when he's driving a nice convertible car around Hammersmith and Fullham, even before he was famous. the usual abusive chavy stuff.

I've had it once or twice in 6 months, and when you stop they usually run off.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    So a squirrel saw you running and threw itself under a car?
    Christ - get back in your box, you

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    What kind of squirrel?

Grey squirrel:

Red squirrel:

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    So a squirrel saw you running and threw itself under a car?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    A hatrick of incorrect guesses. Congratulations
    Wahey!!!!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Could it be, and I'm just hazarding a guess here, that it's sod all to do with the North/South divide but the fact that you is either hugly, or don't even go out running?
    A hatrick of incorrect guesses. Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Also, it's a damn site safer two women running together than one alone!

Does wonders for the imagination too!!!

Giggedy giggedy!!!!
    Thats my problem - too much giggedy giggedy.... makes me self-consious

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Know what you mean - you feel a lot less self-concious running with someone. Good to set each others' pace too.
    Yep.... so for me - it works

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Could it be, and I'm just hazarding a guess here, that it's sod all to do with the North/South divide but the fact that you is either hugly, or don't even go out running?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    the worst thing is having to say fook off to the occasional chav or some sad ****** shouting out of a car (can be fun when you catch them up at the traffic lights)

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    My landlady's a personal trainer. She could put me through my paces any time!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    It was sad though....

Running outside was good this morning - I would never have done it on my own... so I am glad I see her once a week
    It's OK to run on your own, the worst thing is having to say fook off to the occasional chav or some sad ****** shouting out of a car (can be fun when you catch them up at the traffic lights)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X