• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: temper

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "temper"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    I can't understand why burning your own money is an offence either. Maybe it's treason due to burning the ugly old queen's head or something.

If we ever had an attractive young queen, maybe they could put her head on the front of postage stamps and her @arse on the back, it would be more fun licking them then.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    As long as he had the ashes, the BoE will give him his money...
    I thought you had to have one complete serial number?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    oh, that's bad.

Not only does he set fire to his own money, but he's up for criminal arson!
    And then the judge tells him off for it in the summing-up!

Salt in the wound or what?

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    ever listened to frank's wild years from swordfishtrombones by tom waits?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Don't think I have ever lost it enough to do this
    I have done worse

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    At least he's doing his bit to reduce inflation, as there's less money in circulation now

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Complete amateur.

These folks did it properly. KLF

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    started a topic temper

temper

Working...
X