• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: iPhone killer

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "iPhone killer"

Collapse

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeC1408 View Post
    Don't have a problem with the Edge thanks.

Have run a couple of comparisions against a mates Vodaphone on 3G and the edge was quicker

Also unlimited cloud access which covers the areas I want to use the internet so all is good
    Sorry let me clarify, 3G as in video to video phone calls. Mine is great for calling home and seeing the kids if I can't get back before they go to bed (which is more often than not).

Leave a comment:

• MikeC1408
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    How's the 3G with that ??
    Don't have a problem with the Edge thanks.

Have run a couple of comparisions against a mates Vodaphone on 3G and the edge was quicker

Also unlimited cloud access which covers the areas I want to use the internet so all is good

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    If it is something you can’t live without – how come the picture shows two missed calls a long time apart. Makes it look like something the user doesn’t want to be anywhere near. Sack the marketing department!
    It doesn't, those are diary entries for the day shown underneath as you can see when the display chnages to list all entries for the day. Still wouldn't get one though. 3G iPhone is coming next month anyway, HTC will be stillborn as a result.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I think the MS O/S will put a lot of people off.

How long before you need a service pack and a dozen hotfixes?
    Yes,, but it won't be normal people with these, they'll have them imposed. Like I got landed with a branded HTC at one client. What a POS.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Really slow?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    If it is something you can’t live without – how come the picture shows two missed calls a long time apart. Makes it look like something the user doesn’t want to be anywhere near. Sack the marketing department!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeC1408 View Post
    4GB
    2.8 Inch Screen
    MS O/S

I'll stick with my iPhone thanks

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    iPhone killer
    iPhone poker with a twig.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Agree

Also the screen is smaller...

Leave a comment:

• MikeC1408
    replied
    4GB
    2.8 Inch Screen
    MS O/S

I'll stick with my iPhone thanks

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied

Don't forget your Anti-Spyware and Anti-Virus

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Is it on any plans yet - under some other name?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    started a topic iPhone killer

iPhone killer

is here.

Working...
X