• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Racist Jokes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Racist Jokes"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post

confused

Sex with women is ok, but you can't beat the real thing.

SASGuru.
    Would that be a pot noodle? Or cross species?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I know I am in a minority. White English middle class hetro.

confused

Sex with women is ok, but you can't beat the real thing.

SASGuru.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Actually yes, in the context of racism laws. So are the Welsh, Scottish & English.

Stupid state of affairs, but that shouldn't surprise anybody living in the UK these days.
    I know I am in a minority. White English middle class hetro.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by blacjac View Post
    Is 'Irish' a race?
    No.

Next.
    Actually yes, in the context of racism laws. So are the Welsh, Scottish & English.

Stupid state of affairs, but that shouldn't surprise anybody living in the UK these days.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    A gang of <ruffian>s go into a <commercial establishment> run by <minority group>s and grab one of them by the neck. The leader of the <ruffian> gang gently places a die on the counter and says. “Today is your lucky day. Throw the die. If you get a 1 to 5, we’re going to beat your head in.” “How is that lucky? What happens if I get a six?” says the <minority group> chap. “Well, if you throw a six you get lucky”, says the <ruffian>, “If that happens, see, you get to have another throw”.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Ok, here we go...

A black guy walks into a bar...
    <ouch>!
    It was an iron bar?

okay - 3 black guys on top of post office tower decide to see who has the longest willy. First guy hangs his willy over the edge - reaches the 10th floor. Second guy reaches the 3rd floor. 3rd buy hangs his willy over the side - then starts waving it around. other 2 ask "what are you doing". he says "dodging the traffic".

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Ok, here we go...

A black guy walks into a bar...
    <ouch>!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Who said that?
    <<<canned silence>>>>

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I am just pleased anyone thinks me worthy of insulting - most just ignore me.
    Who said that?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I'm saving that one for when things get a little quiet on here...
    I am just pleased anyone thinks me worthy of insulting - most just ignore me.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

It could have been worse - I could have been called scum.

Yes - I have often been lambasted for my gay boy attitudes and lack of
    spine.
    I'm saving that one for when things get a little quiet on here...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Maybe you're just ******* wet?

It could have been worse - I could have been called scum.

Yes - I have often been lambasted for my gay boy attitudes and lack of
    spine.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I am not so sure about that. I know quite a few jokes relating to babies that are just offensive - I heard that 20+ years ago. Maybe times have changed or fatherhood has changed my outlook.
    Maybe you're just ******* wet?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by pisces View Post
    Jokes are jokes.
    I am not so sure about that. I know quite a few jokes relating to babies that are just offensive - I heard that 20+ years ago. Maybe times have changed or fatherhood has changed my outlook.

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    Jokes are jokes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X