• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I'm Back!!!!!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm Back!!!!!!"

Collapse

• Bluebird
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    English
    Sorry but no it's given a "small" e on purpose.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Just you wait til I mention Ir35 & Family Tax - although I guess you guys have done that oen to death.

Anyway, in the true spirit of CUK [ and to keep this post rolling ]...

...My 7 year old has not been reponsible for the deaths of over 100 football fans and numerous £££ worth of damage to property over the last 50 years - so to call him [ or me ] scum is a bit Pot, Kettle Black syndrome [ assuming you're all english f***wits ].
    English

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    The Aston Clinton Colts recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people by protecting them from physical, sexual or emotional harm and from neglect or bullying.
    Best way to do that is to shoot a family court judge.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    i thought they were long deceased. seems in fact that they are alive and well though living under the aegis of the aston clinton colts. i used to play for the cobras in the 70's when i was a nipper. a quick google finds the colts web page http://www.astonclintoncolts.org.uk/ and the following is an extract.

Every child and young person who plays football should be able to participate in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from abuse. This is the responsibility of every adult involved in football.

We recognise, however, that child abuse is also a very emotive and difficult subject. It is important to understand the feelings involved but not to allow them to interfere with our judgment about any action to be taken. The Aston Clinton Colts recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people by protecting them from physical, sexual or emotional harm and from neglect or bullying.

Now how many people do you expect to disagree with that ?
    Sanctimonius claptrap

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Admirable sentiments indeed.
    Does the fact that they have to try and 'safeguard the welfare' of the kids mean they are surrounded by scum

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    nicely contrite. see - you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    i thought they were long deceased. seems in fact that they are alive and well though living under the aegis of the aston clinton colts. i used to play for the cobras in the 70's when i was a nipper. a quick google finds the colts web page http://www.astonclintoncolts.org.uk/ and the following is an extract.

Every child and young person who plays football should be able to participate in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from abuse. This is the responsibility of every adult involved in football.

We recognise, however, that child abuse is also a very emotive and difficult subject. It is important to understand the feelings involved but not to allow them to interfere with our judgment about any action to be taken. The Aston Clinton Colts recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people by protecting them from physical, sexual or emotional harm and from neglect or bullying.
    Admirable sentiments indeed.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied

Last edited by DS23; 21 May 2008, 07:54. Reason: oo

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    aston clinton cobras
    Who are they?

Churchill - In "Accrington Stanley" mode!

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What football team did you support...?
    aston clinton cobras

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    i'd have been about 7 i suppose...
    What football team did you support...?

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    i'd have been about 7 i suppose...

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    that brings back memories... i used to be a member of the tufty club.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That is a good one - if I ever make godlike I will ask for that. As threads can be moved to LR at any time it makes it hard to get there - though somehow atw managed to keep his rubbish threads in general - was he bribing the mods?
    Well, he is a member of the "Secret Brotherhood of the Squirrel"...

Or as we Masons like to call it, "The Tufty Club"!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    lol. i think you should get a new one scourer. how about "arrested development"?
    That is a good one - if I ever make godlike I will ask for that. As threads can be moved to LR at any time it makes it hard to get there - though somehow atw managed to keep his rubbish threads in general - was he bribing the mods?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X