• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Radio 4 - Book of the Week"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    The government SHOULD have returned to the gold standard too! “Let the pound should reach a level that would keep our exports competitive”, look what good that has done.

WOMEN (and one-eyed, gay snot-gobblers), know your limits.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Pointing this out to her was never going to get you off to the best of starts, was it.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    That and the fact that she had more facial hair than me!
    Pointing this out to her was never going to get you off to the best of starts, was it.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Gawd! I bet she loved you.

She'd be first against the wall come the Bogey revolution - ahead of Gordon, even.
    I think it was the "I hate men!!!" tattooed on her forehead that told me I was in for a kicking...

That and the fact that she had more facial hair than me!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    My Ex-Wife's Solicitor. God she's ugly!
    Gawd! I bet she loved you.

She'd be first against the wall come the Bogey revolution - ahead of Gordon, even.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Over-education leads to ugliness, premature aging and beard growth.

Dawn Primarolo?
    My Ex-Wife's Solicitor. God she's ugly!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Dawn Primarolo?
    Dawn Primarolo can hardly be called over-educated with her degree in Sociology from a polytechnic. To think that such numpties are/were reponsible for policies affecting millions is mind-boggling.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    "Look at these venomous harridans. They went to university. Hard to believe they're all under 25."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

Dawn Primarolo?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    I learnt a new word today:

Harridan
    [n. HAR-ih-den] A sharp-tongued woman, especially one who is older. This noun describes fierce, ill-tempered women who are always scolding and disapproving

I agree!
    "Look at these venomous harridans. They went to university. Hard to believe they're all under 25."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    She seems to have been on the TV or radio every time I've tuned in this week. She must have a book out or something.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by MrRobin View Post

Harridan
    [n. HAR-ih-den] A sharp-tongued woman, especially one who is older. This noun describes fierce, ill-tempered women who are always scolding and disapproving

I agree!
    Yeah good post BM.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied

I hope it's being well received in Crew & Nantwich.
    Crewe

On the plus side, her gob did at least provide the inspiration for the media centre at Lords cricket ground

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied

Harridan

I agree!

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    You are not that keen on her then !

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    started a topic Radio 4 - Book of the Week

Radio 4 - Book of the Week

BOTW is one of the highlights of my morning, usually.

Ok, there are a few duff ones, but on the whole an engaging and entertaining 15 minutes of quality output from the BBC propaganda engine.

However, this week we have Cherie Blair reading from her biog 'Speaking for Myself'.

The R4 puff says "Cherie Blair tells her story in her own words".

And boy, does she!

This vainglorious harridan has put me off my eggy soldiers twice now. I'm foregoing the tradition of decades in Bogey Towers by turning over to Radio 5 Live tomorrow to listen to some gibbering idiot sports commentator instead.

That vile woman could boast for England at Olympic standards.

The greedy, publicity-seeking, grasping, aspirational, letter-box-gobbed tart just makes me want to puke in my cornflakes.

Every other sentence in her self-promotional diatribe is crafted to boost and promote this useless leech of a woman.

I hope it's being well received in Crewe & Nantwich.
    Last edited by bogeyman; 20 May 2008, 12:17. Reason: BA's scolding

Working...
X