• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Those lovely Democrats"

Collapse

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    if you move the mouse over the av, the pointer turns into a little hand. I just spent 15 minutes poking the finger up Lucys bum.
    Its only a matter of time before she notices and brings the old av back
    15 mins of clients money well spent

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Had to turn Avatars off after I saw that. Not that mine is any better.
    if you move the mouse over the av, the pointer turns into a little hand. I just spent 15 minutes poking the finger up Lucys bum.
    Its only a matter of time before she notices and brings the old av back

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    I guess the guys will love your new avatar Lucy
    Had to turn Avatars off after I saw that. Not that mine is any better.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    you slack git

tulipe but the pension is good and you get to travel in to work with the blue rinsers, the tourists and the rest of the public sector workers.
    I'll pass. You might need to work on your sales pitch for these roles dodgy.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    What's the rate

you slack git

tulipe but the pension is good and you get to travel in to work with the blue rinsers, the tourists and the rest of the public sector workers.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    More like the farmers will simply act as normal human beings and become incentivised to reduce the levels of their work, and enjoy the relaxation of pressure. Everyone loses with the exception of the vote winners.

We have just done a pitch to a govt department wanting 20 or so senior managers. They "expect" to get people who are ex private sector who dont want to work in such a high pressure environment or maybe just work for three days a week.. their words.
    What's the rate

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    What do you think of the Repulican tree hugging policy Lucy?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3937889.ece

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post

By doing this, at least the Yanks are reserving potential farm land, and the skills and commitment to work it, for possible future use. So perhaps it's not as stupid as it sounds.

More like the farmers will simply act as normal human beings and become incentivised to reduce the levels of their work, and enjoy the relaxation of pressure. Everyone loses with the exception of the vote winners.

We have just done a pitch to a govt department wanting 20 or so senior managers. They "expect" to get people who are ex private sector who dont want to work in such a high pressure environment or maybe just work for three days a week.. their words.

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    The congress has just passed the 'Farm Bill' which gives US40Bil for farm subsidies and another US30Bil to set aside farm land to not produce, and boost food stamps...

So, world food crisis made worse by the cuddly Democrats, both Billary and Obama supported this load of tosh, McCain voted against it. Bush may veto it, but he doesn't have the majority to prevent it from being overturned.

Billary said 'To vote against this is to vote against America's farmers, and to say no to rural America' (cause rural America needs a load of money to not produce anything.

By doing this, at least the Yanks are reserving potential farm land, and the skills and commitment to work it, for possible future use. So perhaps it's not as stupid as it sounds.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    started a topic Those lovely Democrats

Those lovely Democrats

The congress has just passed the 'Farm Bill' which gives US40Bil for farm subsidies and another US30Bil to set aside farm land to not produce, and boost food stamps...

So, world food crisis made worse by the cuddly Democrats, both Billary and Obama supported this load of tosh, McCain voted against it. Bush may veto it, but he doesn't have the majority to prevent it from being overturned.

Billary said 'To vote against this is to vote against America's farmers, and to say no to rural America' (cause rural America needs a load of money to not produce anything.

Working...
X