• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: ITV Drama: Flood.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ITV Drama: Flood."

Collapse

• rhubarb
    replied
    Worst programme ever.
    Terrible terrible acting. Bad show Robert Carlysle putting your name to such trash!!!

And since when was the o2 near the Northern line ?

Rhubarb.

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Did anyone think it bore more than a passing resemblance to "The Day After Tomorrow" but without the ice?

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yeah... last Sunday's ep of Lost was quite surreal... surreally surreal actually...
    It was a good'un alright! Didn't think it was that surreal (compared to say the Desmond time travelling ones), it did explain a whole lot of stuff tho which is quite a rarity for that show...

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Apart from the last sentence!!!
    True, true. Missed that bit.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Trol troll troll
    Of the highest order.

Seems to be the season for them.

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    I was quite interested in watching this until they said "...the first part of a two part drama..." THEY WERE 2 HOURS EACH?! Flippin hell, got better things to do with 4 hours... like watch 5 1/3 episodes of Lost

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Maybe, but he's talking sense. .
    Apart from the last sentence!!!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Maybe, but he's talking sense. It was truly pish - wonder how many other people switched off after 15 mins.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Trol troll troll

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by permie_scum View Post
    Thank God I'm a Permie, with a big F*** Off pay packet and a bonus you could dam the Thames with, that's what I say.
    hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• M_B
    replied
    I watched for about 15 minutes before the script forced me to die. I had the feeling the entire program rested on a finale CGI fest and I couldn't be bothered waiting for it. Great cast, awful everything else..... well for that 15 minutes anyway.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Thank your stars it wasn't a BBC drama, or it would have spent the whole time drumming in "This is caused by Global Warming....cue scenes of fat 4x4's in London.....show little timmie drowning....switch to PM talking about tax rises to reduce Carbon......Happy smily faces of 'green' families saying 'I told you so'....."

Leave a comment:

• permie_scum
    started a topic ITV Drama: Flood.

ITV Drama: Flood.

Flood: I had to stop watching, because it made me go red with embarrassment... Robert Carlyle, Poirot, the hippie drug dealer from Withnail & I, Tom Courtney, et al FFS! Just a bit, bloated 6th Form drama class end-of-term bit of filler material, written in a hurry pile of old doo-dah.

Thank God I'm a Permie, with a big F*** Off pay packet and a bonus you could dam the Thames with, that's what I say.

Working...
X