• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do the gloves come off now"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Was Jesus Gay?

Was Jesus Gay? Oh dear. This is my theological take on it: reading the scriptures can be likened in someways to looking in a mirror. What you "see" is often a reflection of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    BGG

I can only spare 23 minutes!!!

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Sir Ian Blair has just announced that his captured bombers will be tied up in a dark room and made to chat with Chico for 23 hours a day
    Now that is harsh. Surely it contravenes their EU Human Rights ?

Oh well.

Yes or No, Chico ?

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    Sir Ian Blair has just announced that his captured bombers will be tied up in a dark room and made to chat with Chico and Atw for 23 hours a day.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yes.

They are so crunchy.

It must be the nuts.
    Must be rough on the old emma's!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Yes.

They are so crunchy.

It must be the nuts.
    What has a hazelnut in every bite?

Squirrel tulip!

Lucifer in "the old 'uns are the good 'uns" mode

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Aha!

A tree hugging, squirrel loving fascist?
    Yeah, but ZG, you love squirrels!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    JG. PLease stop calling wishy washy liberals/PC sorts/lefties etc tree huggers. Some of us tree huggers are nasty rightist market forces Hitlerite weekest to the wall *** bashy make cripples into soap etc. etc. types too. We just like trees (and slugs and squirrels etc etc). The two viewpoints are not connected.

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    Do you know what Chico - I reckon they'll get in the suspects and flog them until their eyes bleed, then emasculate them with a pencil sharpener, trim their toenails with a scythe and then throw them from the London eye. There are you happy now???????

Leave a comment:

• Ned Flanders
    replied
    "Well, if that don't put the 'dink' in 'coinkidink!'"

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Would you look at the foliage on that...

Phwoar!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    The tree huggers have emerged.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    If it was more or less reliably known that a captured suspect knows about nuclear or biological device planted somewhere then I can see in this situation torture will be applied, or those "tell the truth" drugs, however using this every time won't work.
    It is well known that torture is an extremely unreliable method of extracting information, presumably even more so if the subject is prepared to die for his/her beliefs.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    What limits are the namby pamby tree hugging liberty BS brigade going to impose on the police......? Hmmm
    If it was more or less reliably known that a captured suspect knows about nuclear or biological device planted somewhere then I can see in this situation torture will be applied, or those "tell the truth" drugs, however using this every time won't work.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    woo hoo

I have just explained - he was a woman

Has anyone out there ever succeeded in 'doing' a mother/daughter combo.

I reckon me and Bagpuss might be onto a first here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X