• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Forum avatars

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Forum avatars"

Collapse

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by chris79 View Post
    I always find the choice of avatar an interesting one, it kind of says something about the person and gives a little insight of their persona.
    At the risk of getting a bit closer back to the original topic, I can't really see what other picture that I could use.

I did try Grover for a while but I think only Troll and Zeitghost where around at the time to spot that mistake

Leave a comment:

• chris79
    replied
    Lol, well I was a bit late getting into the ground, walked in about 60 seconds before kickoff to be greeted with 50,000 geordies at full volume chanting "HE W**KS HIS DOG.. KEANOO.... HE W**KS HIS DOG .. KEANOOO"... it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in St.James's Park (I kid you not lol)... the amount of stick the Mackem fans took was quite unreal.. whenever they piped up they were greeted with cheers and claps, and whenever they were silent (most of the time), it was "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", or Geordies jingling their keys.. was a funny day out.

2nd goal looks like a certain hand ball to me though, denied Owen going on to score by blocking it:-

http://newcastlevideoclips.blogspot....rland-epl.html

;-)

p.s. I hope you don't get relegated though as I'm already looking forward to the next Tyne-Wear derby!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by chris79 View Post
    Hey, I was at the game and there wasn't very many Mackems doing just that! ;-)
    Did you ask any of them if they thought the 2nd goal was a penalty?

I watched it IN Sunderland!!! Spent the whole game trying not to smile - my cheek muscles are killing me today

Leave a comment:

• chris79
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Think yourself lucky it was the derby yesterday nobba. I'm too hung over to bite.
    Hey, I was at the game and there wasn't very many Mackems doing just that! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Well don't!
    Cross-posting is too confusing. Please stop it. It's not to be confused with cross-dressing, cross-words, or cross-eyed.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    I just couldn't live with the shame.
    Well don't!

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Not heard that before.

Another one that doesn't read every single post. It's the law you know.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    The ones with a great body, but not a great face are referred to as 'butterfaces'.

Nice body, but her face...
    Not heard that before.

I've heard them called BOBFOC's* but not Butterfaces.

* Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    I'm not about to post something on a FORUM THAT HAS THE SAME DAILY VISITORS that has been mentioned before.

Obviously you are, but only because you hadn't read it when previously mentioned by myself several weeks ago!

Now when I repeat something, it'll be because I've got a crap memory. I'm making my excuses now just incase. I just couldn't live with the shame.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Erm, so what? That is fine by me.

My issue is with the numpty PAH rolling his eyes and suggesting I had seen it on here, but yet I still decided to mention it!!!!!!!!! Gah!!!!!

What a plonker.

Tsk TM Tsk TM

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied

My issue is with the numpty PAH rolling his eyes and suggesting I had seen it on here, but yet I still decided to mention it!!!!!!!!! Gah!!!!!

What a plonker.

Chill out, I'm not nearly argumentative enough to give a rat's ass. Lardy or otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    I never passed it off as my own, which you'd know if you'd read my post back then.
    So what is that 2-3 week delay bollox you mention?

I'm not about to post something on a FORUM THAT HAS THE SAME DAILY VISITORS that has been mentioned before.

Muppet.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Stop being a numpty - I never had heard it before....

What a plonker.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Go look up some more old lines from 1998 on the internet and then pass them off as your own.

I never passed it off as my own, which you'd know if you'd read my post back then.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

I give up.

It is sooooooooooooooo OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stop being a numpty - I never had heard it before....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X