• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum avatars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Erm, so what? That is fine by me.

My issue is with the numpty PAH rolling his eyes and suggesting I had seen it on here, but yet I still decided to mention it!!!!!!!!! Gah!!!!!

What a plonker.

Chill out, I'm not nearly argumentative enough to give a rat's ass. Lardy or otherwise.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Erm, so what? That is fine by me.

My issue is with the numpty PAH rolling his eyes and suggesting I had seen it on here, but yet I still decided to mention it!!!!!!!!! Gah!!!!!

What a plonker.

Tsk TM Tsk TM

Comment

I'm not about to post something on a FORUM THAT HAS THE SAME DAILY VISITORS that has been mentioned before.

Obviously you are, but only because you hadn't read it when previously mentioned by myself several weeks ago!

Now when I repeat something, it'll be because I've got a crap memory. I'm making my excuses now just incase. I just couldn't live with the shame.
        Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

The ones with a great body, but not a great face are referred to as 'butterfaces'.

Nice body, but her face...
          Not heard that before.

I've heard them called BOBFOC's* but not Butterfaces.

* Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Not heard that before.

Another one that doesn't read every single post. It's the law you know.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              I just couldn't live with the shame.
              Well don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                Well don't!
                Cross-posting is too confusing. Please stop it. It's not to be confused with cross-dressing, cross-words, or cross-eyed.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Think yourself lucky it was the derby yesterday nobba. I'm too hung over to bite.
                  Hey, I was at the game and there wasn't very many Mackems doing just that! ;-)
                  The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
                    Hey, I was at the game and there wasn't very many Mackems doing just that! ;-)
                    Did you ask any of them if they thought the 2nd goal was a penalty?

I watched it IN Sunderland!!! Spent the whole game trying not to smile - my cheek muscles are killing me today
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Lol, well I was a bit late getting into the ground, walked in about 60 seconds before kickoff to be greeted with 50,000 geordies at full volume chanting "HE W**KS HIS DOG.. KEANOO.... HE W**KS HIS DOG .. KEANOOO"... it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in St.James's Park (I kid you not lol)... the amount of stick the Mackem fans took was quite unreal.. whenever they piped up they were greeted with cheers and claps, and whenever they were silent (most of the time), it was "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", or Geordies jingling their keys.. was a funny day out.

2nd goal looks like a certain hand ball to me though, denied Owen going on to score by blocking it:-

http://newcastlevideoclips.blogspot....rland-epl.html

;-)

p.s. I hope you don't get relegated though as I'm already looking forward to the next Tyne-Wear derby!
                      The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X