• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where is Snaw today"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Ach no, take more than an ankle biting angry little kiwi to rattle me; make a few velvro glove/all black choker type remarks and he'll develop a fixation on you in no time ;-)

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Morning all.

It was a one week only gig I'm afraid. I'll pass the baton onto EO, see if he can drag us through the week.
    nah, I aint no good without a front man.

Tell you what though, I didn't have any toast this morning and I have felt a little peckish all morning. The cold easterly wind had died down, so maybe we are in for a warmer week. Anyway, must get back to work now.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Made me chuckle.

I hope snaw sees the funny side too and doesn't take it to heart.

Ach no, take more than an ankle biting angry little kiwi to rattle me; make a few velvro glove/all black choker type remarks and he'll develop a fixation on you in no time ;-)

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Morning all.

It was a one week only gig I'm afraid. I'll pass the baton onto EO, see if he can drag us through the week.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    He is tramping through the jungles of suburban Glasgow, armed with a baby stroller and a sense of adventure. Sometimes he doesnt even use the footpath, but uses the grass verges as he doesnt like to be on the beaten track. He is a traveller not a commuter.
    Made me chuckle.

I hope snaw sees the funny side too and doesn't take it to heart.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    He is tramping through the jungles of suburban Glasgow, armed with a baby stroller and a sense of adventure. Sometimes he doesnt even use the footpath, but uses the grass verges as he doesnt like to be on the beaten track. He is a traveller not a commuter.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Just write all your documentation in Comic Sans font.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Obviously I tried that. The problem is, I dont do any documentation

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Where is Snaw ?
    I need one of his motivational threads to get me psyched up, I am struggling today

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Get your arse in gear or you're sacked!

Churchill - In "Will that do" mode?
    no no no

its got to come from within. Self motivation. Snaw understands.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Where is Snaw ?
    I need one of his motivational threads to get me psyched up, I am struggling today

Get your arse in gear or you're sacked!

Churchill - In "Will that do" mode?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Where is Snaw today

Where is Snaw today

Where is Snaw ?

Working...
X