• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Snaw today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Made me chuckle.

I hope snaw sees the funny side too and doesn't take it to heart.

Ach no, take more than an ankle biting angry little kiwi to rattle me; make a few velvro glove/all black choker type remarks and he'll develop a fixation on you in no time ;-)
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Morning all.

It was a one week only gig I'm afraid. I'll pass the baton onto EO, see if he can drag us through the week.
      nah, I aint no good without a front man.

Tell you what though, I didn't have any toast this morning and I have felt a little peckish all morning. The cold easterly wind had died down, so maybe we are in for a warmer week. Anyway, must get back to work now.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Ach no, take more than an ankle biting angry little kiwi to rattle me; make a few velvro glove/all black choker type remarks and he'll develop a fixation on you in no time ;-)
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
        X