• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Prescott has bulimia - shame he didn't have the balls to admit it earlier"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Thank you kindly sirs!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Bravo hyperD

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Helluva post, hyperD. Loving the vocabulary. My personal favourite line:

'...gorging and slurping and lapping and snorting while sticking his chipolata into anyone apart from his wife.'

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    The bloke was useless. The only reason he remained in govt was that he was a handy go between between Bliar and old guard Labour. He was a Labour party apparatchnik disguised as a minister who was vastly overpaid from taxpayer's money.
    Indeed, a former waiter on a ferry who spent a lifetime sneering at anyone that made something of themselves, only to proclaim "I'm alright, I've got the foreman's job" and then stick his fat, overweight snout in the public taxpayer's trough, gorging and slurping and lapping and snorting while sticking his chipolata into anyone apart from his wife.

He was so incompetent that his regional assemblies and transport policies were a sham and a vaste and obvious waste of our money; his quasi-verbosity was the epitomy and ultimate revelation of how deep his ignorance ran.

It's no wonder that most of the opposition in the House of Lords used to jeer "Another G&T Giovanni" whenever Jabba used to break the vacuum and haul himself off his sweaty leather seat to spew forth his ill-educated meaningless patois.

The man with so little courage and so little class and education, that he could only display his pugilistic side when someone threw an egg at him during the 2001 election.

Prescott couldn't even get bulimia right: he forgot the purging stage which is part of the full cycle "ritual".

He's not a bulimic - he's a diabetic, overweight, glutonous pig with a book coming out which conveniently distracts the public from the 10p tax debacle.

He's just a misogynistic, adulterous, arrogant, council tax avoiding, self-centred buffoon with delusions of adequacy.

In a perfect world, no-one would buy his book and it would only be available in car boot sales for 5 for 50p.
    Last edited by hyperD; 21 April 2008, 14:48.

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    and I bet he's still in his cushy flat over Admiralty Arch to this day

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    The bloke was useless. The only reason he remained in govt was that he was a handy go between between Bliar and old guard Labour. He was a Labour party apparatchnik disguised as a minister who was vastly overpaid from taxpayer's money.

Leave a comment:

• smiff
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I really can't believe how anyone can express sympathy for that self seeking c*. I hope he explodes.
    That reminds me, must watch The Meaning Of Life again. Prezza IS Mr. Creosote.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I dont its fair being mean to someone who has so much on his plate, plus I think he did try to confess all when he started gibbering about someone moving his tectonic plates. It's just that no one understood what he was on about

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    I can't believe even Prescott would eat a book.
    If the book is coming out soon, it will one he had eaten earlier.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Any truth in the rumour that he's got a book coming out soon?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    So did I. He's been bulimic for years and is still a fat ****. Another thing he couldn't get right...

Twat!!
    Any truth in the rumour that he's got a book coming out soon?

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    I though bulimics were meant to be skinny.
    So did I. He's been bulimic for years and is still a fat ****. Another thing he couldn't get right...

Twat!!

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I think what he's trying to say is he's half bulimic - He gorge eats, and then forgets to throw up

(IGMC)
    I though bulimics were meant to be skinny. Hey, there's a thought, maybe he's being sponsored by the Bulimia Association, to dissuade others. "Look, it doesn't work, just look at Prezza, he was doing it for years!"

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Listen Dogbreath.

No, sas made a comment about village idiots falling out, my response was to include him in it.

Yes, I never wanted to join the council.

Why don't you go back to boasting, you are better at it than insults.
    Dogbreath?

I hope you use mouthwash...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X