• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Pot Noodle

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pot Noodle"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Possibly all.
    Fail.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    so which are you inferring Xen is then?
    Possibly all.

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    What about Pot Rice and Pot Casserole, or just Pot.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Last time I had a Pot Noodle I was a kid and it tasted disgusting then, how could anyone still eat them? infact I didn't realise they still sold them.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Chicken and Mushroom > everything else

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Oh god, Pot Noodles the staple of wino's, losers and the divorced.
    so which are you inferring Xen is then?

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Oh god, Pot Noodles the staple of wino's, losers and the divorced.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Save money buy a bag of barbecue beef crisps, and some wall plugs, eat without chewing properly, and regurgetate them. The authentic smell and taste at a fraction of the price

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    Despite the avatar, you're Helmut Kohl and I claim my 5 deutchmarks [sp?]

Apparently when dining with Maggie Thatcher at some summit Kohl ordered his favourite dish, boiled pig's stomach, and then asked for seconds and thirds. Maggie later remarked "My God, that man is so *German*"
    Didn't they used to have problems finding hotel beds for Kohl that were big and strong enough to take his enormous bulk?

Boiled pig's stomach - mmmmmmmmmm!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I cooked pigs trotters a few weeks ago - very nice - our local butcher even gave them to us for free as no-one buys them (a delicacy in Hungary for instance).

Cooked them in a gulyás with lots of spicy paprika...mmmm, lovely

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by miffy View Post
    Beef & Tomato
    I especially like the fact it's suitable for vegetarians.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    I used to like chicken and mushroom but the new 'improved taste' version is rather bland and put me right off.
    they all went poo when they lowered the salt!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    I find the boiled turnip and pigs trotter one goes well with a nice Barolo.
    Despite the avatar, you're Helmut Kohl and I claim my 5 deutchmarks [sp?]

Apparently when dining with Maggie Thatcher at some summit Kohl ordered his favourite dish, boiled pig's stomach, and then asked for seconds and thirds. Maggie later remarked "My God, that man is so *German*"

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by miffy View Post
    Beef & Tomato
    WHS

But I prefer Chow Mein flavoured Sooper Noodles instead

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Mono-Sodium Glutamate flavour

Leave a comment: