• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: What Can I do??

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What Can I do??"

Collapse

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I bet you are just being modest - I am sure you are a crack shot - like everything else you turn your hand to.
    addict?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Im a pretty good shot
    I bet you are just being modest - I am sure you are a crack shot - like everything else you turn your hand to.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    A brain the size of a pea and hung like a baby carrot!!!.
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Still trying to crack CUK I see - or does this forum not count towards your 'unblemished record'?
    suck cok? Shirley?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I shoot rabbit and squirrell at weekend for sport, Im a pretty good shot
    Then it's the sport for you - go competitive, join a gun club - and be sure to follow my advice about checking the barrel.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Are you gay? Seriously, if you are, then excuse me for being homophobic, but I'm sure people will understand...

Why don't you take up shooting? Clay pigeon, skeet etc. A lot of fun. Be sure to check the barrel of the gun each time you load both barrels and take it off safety. Do that a lot, smacking the stock against the floor as you do it, to shake off any dust. Great sport.

I shoot rabbit and squirrell at weekend for sport, Im a pretty good shot

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    shooting fish in a barrel with an AK-47, I'd eventually tire of their homophobic, juvenile rants.

Are you gay? Seriously, if you are, then excuse me for being homophobic, but I'm sure people will understand...

Why don't you take up shooting? Clay pigeon, skeet etc. A lot of fun. Be sure to check the barrel of the gun each time you load both barrels and take it off safety. Do that a lot, smacking the stock against the floor as you do it, to shake off any dust. Great sport.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Or just a lardy arsed salad dodger?
    Im a supreme athlete. 5'11 a shade over 12st.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I am undefeated in well over 3k internet jousts, I have 'bouncebackability'
    Still trying to crack CUK I see - or does this forum not count towards your 'unblemished record'?

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Does that mean you are shaped like an orange?
    Or just a lardy arsed salad dodger?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I have 'bouncebackability'
    Does that mean you are shaped like an orange?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Partridge! You WINKER!

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied

I hope your pool playing is better than your jousting....

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied

Or maybe pool hustling? Can you play pool?
    Pool- I was at an all night pool place at 3am this Friday night/Sat morning on Whitworth St Manchester. I'm actually a very good player considering I don't play a lot. I ended up playing the owner/manager and narrowly lost but he was sober and I was somewhat worse for wear so Pool is an option both as a hobby and possible extra revenue stream.

5- Spend more time jousting with the hoi polloi on here- it's an option but dismissing the minions who challenge me is like shooting fish in a barrel with an AK-47, I'd eventually tire of their homophobic, juvenile rants.

As I said Im open to any suggestions apart from the childish comments posted by some of the less intellectually blessed members of this forum- we all know who they are.
    I hope your pool playing is better than your jousting....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Go on, admit it, you're grooming RRH...
    Isn't internet grooming now an offence?

All my problems stem from not being gay - if I had been a shirtlifter life would have been so much easier.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X