• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Smilies

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Smilies"

Collapse

• administrator
    replied
    Suicide

This one no good then Xog ? Post the links to your fave gory icons and we will see what we can do.

Apologies to Not So Wise, Mozilla about the only browser we did not test the forum in... Will have a look at getting them all to pop up in separate window so you can see the shortcut codes for them.

Time to release the new skin so forum might be down for 15 mins or so shortly.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Smilies!!! How utterly pointless on this board. I suggest you bin the lot and replace them with a decent selection of

Moanies
    Ranties
    Ramblies
    Preachies
    Cut n Pasties
    Snidies

These smilies are all far too nice (the one bashing the other round the head has promise but there is no actual blood or leaking brains). If you want some nastier ones (see avatar) I do a decent line in zombies and decayed corpse types generally.

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    Sadly using mozzilla half of them (3rd column) are unuseable (aka unable to click them) as they overlap the CUK directory

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator
    Here are some more smilies ...
    What happened to the motionless laughing one - The rolling laugh looks a bit hysterical for my taste (in my posts anyway - seems to suits some other peoples' posts better in most cases).

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    notice that threaded' ain't posting much, clearly all people in his office wised up and use passwords now
    No, Threaded is busy building temples for the Aztecs. After that he has to give writing to the Sumerians.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator
    New skin to be uploaded tonight hopefully to keep you office based bods from being sacked
    Please can we have more of these -- replace default crappy icons with those that were on previous board just likeyou did with proper rolling one... these are things that coined CUK on Ezboard.

btw IMO too many wildly animating icons on white background are going to be a major work hazard -- notice that threaded' ain't posting much, clearly all people in his office wised up and use passwords now

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I particularly like this sequence.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    When we do a reply, as if the new board is not enough, all those smilies are shouting "Over Here - Contractor Surfing The Net!"
    The new skin should help with that.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    The trouble is

When we do a reply, as if the new board is not enough, all those smilies are shouting "Over Here - Contractor Surfing The Net!"

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Haun gets

Zeit gets

We get all the others too

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Hey, finally some geek toys!!!

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    erm

the number of images per post can be limited so again for all you office bods please do suggest if we should limit images (this includes smilies) to only 2 or 3 per post.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    started a topic Smilies

Smilies

Hi People,

Thought police here

Here are some more smilies

Any more complaints and I will throw a

Either that or

New skin to be uploaded tonight hopefully to keep you office based bods from being sacked

Catch you later

Keep on rockin'

CUK Admin

Working...
X