• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Friday Questions

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friday Questions"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    1) when was the last time you cried?

2) Will/do you put your children through private or state education? Discuss.

3) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

4) Please give us a brief outline of your weekend.
    1. October 2007
    2. Won't have children, but if I did, it would be private.
    3. New Zealand
    4. Friday : Goth night. Rest = WOW or DDO

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Ok...topic is "Friday Questions".

1) Is HRH a gimp?
    2) Why is HRH a gimp?
    3) What could HRH do to be less gimp like?
    4) Other than a gimp what would you describe HRH as?
    1) Of the highest order
    2) He likes it?
    3) Learn to speel
    4) Inconsistent and full of carp as demonstrated by coming back and posting after saying goodbye:

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    penny dropping.....

LOL, we had a good run.

Goodbye ccuk, its been fun.x
    This is another 'run' is it?

Whoopee flipping doo - aren't we the lucky ones

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

1) Is HRH a gimp?
    2) Why is HRH a gimp?
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    1) Hmmm - I can't remember. It'll probably be tonight when I'm watching my 3 chick flicks

2) I have no idea. I dont even know if I'll have any at all :-(

3) I wouldn't care as long as I was with a gorgeous bloke who loved me, made me steaks, called me beautiful and kissed my neck every once in a while.

4) My fella is away shagging whores and smoking dope, so tonight I have a load of chick tv to watch, tomorrow I'm at an all day spa, and sunday I have to buy a hat for my mates wedding next week.
    Every fibre of my being wants to **** the diet and get myself into town on the drink however...but I have no mates, cause I'm an utter tw*t and spend so much time in stupid Sunderland with above mentioned, whore-shagging bloke, that I've completely drifted away from my Newcastle mates
    Sorry, SA, but I fail to see how you addressed any of these important questions

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    1) Hmmm - I can't remember. It'll probably be tonight when I'm watching my 3 chick flicks

3) I wouldn't care as long as I was with a gorgeous bloke who loved me, made me steaks, called me beautiful and kissed my neck every once in a while.

4) My fella is away shagging whores and smoking dope, so tonight I have a load of chick tv to watch, tomorrow I'm at an all day spa, and sunday I have to buy a hat for my mates wedding next week.
    Every fibre of my being wants to **** the diet and get myself into town on the drink however...but I have no mates, cause I'm an utter tw*t and spend so much time in stupid Sunderland with above mentioned, whore-shagging bloke, that I've completely drifted away from my Newcastle mates
    Bu like the Murphy's.....she aint bitter!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Sally I hope your bloke isn't really shagging prostitutes for your sake

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Perfect time to get back to know them then.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    RRH

Perhaps you should change the title of this thread to:

"How to win friends and influence people".

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    1) 4) A mans man.
    Which man do you you belong to?

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Does that mean you shag blokes, like?

SA
    And what if I did, or is this another of your isms?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    4) A mans man.
    Does that mean you shag blokes, like?

SA

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    2 Because he likes the feel of rubber on a cold winter morning
    Maybe I should challenge HRH to a duel. Then he can feel my cold steel (sic) on a winters morning.

Where is my gauntlett.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied

1) Is HRH a gimp?
    2) Why is HRH a gimp?
    1) NO

2) Clearly he is not

3) He reached perfection in summer 2004, there is nothing to be improved upon.

4) A mans man.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    1 Yes
    2 Because he likes the feel of rubber on a cold winter morning
    3 Die
    4 Hang on while I consult the Urban Dictionary

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I don't think I can improve on Chuchill's " He's a raving felchlord"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X