• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Really torn about a house I have seen."

Collapse

• miffy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Wtf are you going to do? Shag the bastards to death?

Oh FFS, someone rid me of this fool.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Wilmslow, my family live in Over Peover Im there most sundays I'm happy to help you out if I can in this matter.
    Wtf are you going to do? Shag the bastards to death?

Oh FFS, someone rid me of this fool.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Wilmslow, my family live in Over Peover Im there most sundays I'm happy to help you out if I can in this matter.
    Wilmslow needs an entire family disposed of. He tried the horse's head in the bed but that did not work - now he needs someone to make them an offer they can't refuse.

Either their cars or their brains will be in designated parking spaces.

Leave a comment:

• HRH
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    This family IS the local mafia.........

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You complained to the police? Not a good move.

You should have gone straight to the local mafia...
    This family IS the local mafia.........

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I have already p!ssed him off by complaining about his parking to the police.

The polcie failed, the only way to guard my house entrance is to park something outside.

Madness, I tell you!
    You complained to the police? Not a good move.

You should have gone straight to the local mafia...

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    So he's in drugs. And he's Italian. And you want to piss him off.
    I have already p!ssed him off by complaining about his parking to the police.

The polcie failed, the only way to guard my house entrance is to park something outside.

Madness, I tell you!

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    We also get ... blackened out 4X4's coming and going at all hours just to spice things up a little more. Not good.
    So he's in drugs. And he's Italian. And you want to piss him off.

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied
    A cunning plan I think?
    All but the MX5 sounds good...

If you park that outside, they'll think Denny has moved in.

or Michael Barrymore

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    What? Where did that come from? You could buy 3 bangers for that and have them all parked outside chavs house.
    Well, I will always get £1500 when I want to see it - these cars are very easy to sell on. Looking outside, most of the other neighbours have empty drives and cars on the road to guard their space, so, I may as well just join them!

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Wilmslow,

That really is a cunning stunt from a true stunning .......

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied

Going to get an MX5 - a fun car I can use with some roof down action, and they are only around £1500, with classic cover insurance at only £150 for the year.
    What? Where did that come from? You could buy 3 bangers for that and have them all parked outside chavs house.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Right, made a decision. Shock horror.

Going to get an MX5 - a fun car I can use with some roof down action, and they are only around £1500, with classic cover insurance at only £150 for the year.

Nice and small, so I will not even notice it outside on the road, plus it will mean that I get to no longer look at chavvy vans outside my house, and the vans will be forced onto neighbours house who will hopefully take over my complaints to the police as the problem will be moved on.

Due to houses looking likely to plummet in price, I will hold fire in my comparatively cheap semi, log any more bullying, laugh at the chav p!ssed off for not parking in front of my window any longer, and either save up enough to pay off my mortgage, or, wait until prices are at an all time low, then get that nice large detached I am after.

A cunning plan I think?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Wilmsloooooooowwwwww ....
    <Canned laughter>

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Wise words Miffy. I love everything else about the house, and the area. Would be lovely not to hear my neighbour snoring at night, but, as he is a lovely guy I do not mind it. I do mind the chav people opposite - rough and ready is not the word!

My real worry is that the house is empty now as they are doing it up (as in tripling the size!). When they move in, that will be when the serious fun commences!

May just buy Bagpuss's mcar to be honest and plonk outside, then get on with life!
    It will just keep winding you up as much as you try to ignore it, I've been in the same situation twice now with neighbours dogs and parking (at my last place the guys adult son used to come round and do 30-40 minutes every morning on a treadmill in his dads garage that was attached to my property because "it makes to much noise at my house and the neighbours complain"), you try to put it to the back of your mind but every now and again it gets to much and it will really get to you.

Detached is the only way to go, as soon as I've sold my current house I'll be banking the cash waiting till the housing market settles and buying somewhere that’s got at least a nuclear blast radius round it from other property.
    Last edited by shelby68; 31 March 2008, 16:59.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X