• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Woman angry over airport nipple ring incident...ouch!"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Nah! the guys a pussy, I do my body piercing with a power saw.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Update

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    With the help of some surgeons...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    You are Evan 'tinsel tits' Davies, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    ...here I come
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    All because of a bit of from CM?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    I wonder what they'd do with me. My body is chock full of surgical ironmongery.

Probably give me a scalpel and a curtained cubicle
    You are Evan 'tinsel tits' Davies, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Ouch!

You're joking, right?
    Afraid I am. I can assure you there is more chance of zeity having one than me.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Marina View Post
    She'll take them to the cleaners on this one, no question about it. That's officiousness taken to absurd limits.

I can't understand why they have a problem with nipple rings anyway - You'd think they'd welcome them, especially large nipple bars, because if a terrorist did suddenly stand up mid flight and lob a hand grenade, this the lady could just grab it and hold it to her chest and use her ring as a makeshift pin to render it harmless.
    If only disarming a grenade was that simple......

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Americans are very, very stupid people.
    So stupid they need to have McDonalds coffee cups with "CAUTION - HOT" painted on them or they'll go all legal on your ass.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    That's a Racist remark that is.

Friendly fire anyone?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    I wonder what they'd do with me. My body is chock full of surgical ironmongery.

Probably give me a scalpel and a curtained cubicle
    If an alarm does sound, "until that is resolved, we're not going to let them go through the checkpoint, no matter what they're wearing or where they're wearing it."

see sig

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I heard of some guy with nipple rings the size of curtain rings - Half way through a doorway he met someone coming the other way and moved sideways holding the door open to let the other person pass. The door then swung shut with his nipple ring in the crack between the door and the doorway ..
    I remember reading about a bloke years ago, got an armload of stuff out of the car and thrust the door closed/locked with his hip's, baggy trousers, trapped penis and passers bye ignored his pleas for assistance for several hours

Leave a comment:

• Marina
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I can remember reading about a bloke who had one, and was getting head from his girlfriend.

Ever get that experience from a Kit Kat where a little bit of the metal hit a metal filling and pain shoots through you?

She threw her head back in paid and ripped the thing out with her teeth.

Ouch.
    I heard of some guy with nipple rings the size of curtain rings - Half way through a doorway he met someone coming the other way and moved sideways holding the door open to let the other person pass. The door then swung shut with his nipple ring in the crack between the door and the doorway ..

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    I can't understand why they have a problem with nipple rings anyway

In the event of technical problems they don't want the confusion of deciding which ring to pull to activate Roger the automatic pilot. See the movie "Airplane" for further info.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X