• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gipsies camp opposite Tessa Jowell's home"

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Well, I feel sorry for them. Fancy have a Liebour politician for a neighbour! I do hope they check the locks regularly as we all know what a bunch of thieving bastids the present government is.
    Good point.

Actually though, from what I can see in todays Torygraph, the evil biddy is domiciled at least 1Km from the actual encampment.

Of course the red-tops make it sound like it's right over her creosoted garden fence. In fact her property is surrounded by acres of land with big, Cotswold stone walls around it.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Well, I feel sorry for them. Fancy have a Liebour politician for a neighbour! I do hope they check the locks regularly as we all know what a bunch of thieving bastids the present government is.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    The whole site will be surrounded by police by the end of the week and they aqre moved on?
    The police are not exactly fond of the Labour Govt anymore...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    whats the betting?

The whole site will be surrounded by police by the end of the week and they aqre moved on?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Oh go and bury your nuts you silly tWAt.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

sell Big Issue on
    Oh go and bury your nuts you silly tWAt.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It's a road I travel fairly frequently and I remember thinking "that's new" and "what an odd place for a caravan park".

sell Big Issue on

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    If it's a properly spec'd one you won't need to have it emptied very often - if there's enough land you can install a 'soak-away' so the purified effluent soaks away into the subsoil through a 'herringbone' network of pipes.

The place actually looked very neat and tidy. I wonder if it will last.
    Approximately eight years according to current legislature

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    and you think they will pay to have it emptied?
    If it's a properly spec'd one you won't need to have it emptied very often - if there's enough land you can install a 'soak-away' so the purified effluent soaks away into the subsoil through a 'herringbone' network of pipes.

The place actually looked very neat and tidy. I wonder if it will last.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    It's ok, they put a septic tank in...
    and you think they will pay to have it emptied?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Shame about all the raw sewage and garbage they are going to dump around the countryside.

Must send them a link for tpdville
    It's ok, they put a septic tank in...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Aye. They would have got things under way shortly after they bought the land.
    Shame about all the raw sewage and garbage they are going to dump around the countryside.

Must send them a link for tpdville

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    They probably had them connected to a standpipe and powerboard months in advance.
    Aye. They would have got things under way shortly after they bought the land.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    They probably had them connected to a standpipe and powerboard months in advance.

Don't see what the problem is myself.
    Everybody needs somewhere to live!
    It could be worse, they could have moved next door to one of us

Leave a comment:

Working...
X