• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: is she spoilt?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "is she spoilt?"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    I was going to respond to some of those posts..... but you know what - can't be bothered... Nice scrap Diver and Tay...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    You've given oral
    Oranal

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I have been places that most men would fear to tread.
    You've given oral

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Probably a good idea.

Apparently going back from the gel to air again is worse than the intial 'drowning' ...
    The yanks have had some success with it over the past 5 years, but in all cases the test subject has developed serious bronchial and lung disorders/infections.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Never tried it, never want to.
    For a man who has been diving for over thirty years, I have an inordinately strong fear of drowning
    Probably why I haven't drowned really, knowing my track record with self inflicted injuries that is
    Probably a good idea.

Apparently going back from the gel to air again is worse than the intial 'drowning' ...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I got bored of picking on a guy with one hand, and he got sick of picking on a sheep shagger.
    I see the government is going to back the production of human/animal hybrids.

Never happen, we've been trying in Wales for centuries

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Diver, have you ever done that breathing liquid gel thing. A man on my course was telling me about it, sounds horrid
    Never tried it, never want to.
    For a man who has been diving for over thirty years, I have an inordinately strong fear of drowning
    Probably why I haven't drowned really, knowing my track record with self inflicted injuries that is

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I got bored of picking on a guy with one hand, and he got sick of picking on a sheep shagger.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Aha - you found your fight then Diver.

What's this little chap on about then? Can't be bothered reading his posts as his sig makes my eyes hurt. Seems to have taken something quite seriously though. You didn't call his manhood into question did you? Isn't that part of another thread though? Is he still banging on about his manhood?

I really ought to choose my words more carefully.
    Tay and I have become bored with this one now.

Looking for fresh game

anybody seen HRH or Travelmonkey about

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Diver, have you ever done that breathing liquid gel thing. A man on my course was telling me about it, sounds horrid

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

What's this little chap on about then? Can't be bothered reading his posts as his sig makes my eyes hurt. Seems to have taken something quite seriously though. You didn't call his manhood into question did you? Isn't that part of another thread though? Is he still banging on about his manhood?

Me take something seriously on here? You joking Shirly?

You TPD sure do hunt in packs though.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Thats because if you ignore the scientific answer then the question becomes philosophical, and in fact has been discussed on this board already in recent times.
    Your command of the English language, grammar and syntax is astounding, what nationality are you again?

Are you perchance an AtW bot

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Thats because if you ignore the scientific answer then the question becomes philosophical, and in fact has been discussed on this board already in recent times.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    You are a complete tosser.

No because you support BI attitude that woman should be allowed to walk over their partners is what makes you a wimp. Looking back I actually notice you started out not very impressed with BI post yourself, so possibly me including you as a wimp at that stage qwas unfair, however your vigorous defence of your TPD buddy since then has seen the tarring continue.

Well that answers the question of where your shrapnel injury was........ look up an anatomy book.
    My wife asked me what I was laughing at, she just read your posts

She said, "Probably the closest he's ever come to a real woman, is at the checkout in the supermarket, the rest is just top shelf in the newsagents"

"and he really needs to take a few night classes in English lit"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X