• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you support Great Chinese civilisations attempts to ..."

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    What's the US, UK, France, etc getting involved in the middle east.... it's nowhere near them!
    It's all to do with Eurovision.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    What's the US, UK, France, etc getting involved in the middle east.... it's nowhere near them!

touche

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post

What are China doing getting involved in the middle East...it's nowhere near them!

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I think it is an oil thing. Or possibly Lebensraum.
    I thought Lebensraum was a country just north of Israel?

What are China doing getting involved in the middle East...it's nowhere near them!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I think it is an oil thing. Or possibly Lebensraum.

Leave a comment:

• Do you support Great Chinese civilisations attempts to ...

Yes - Great China will help Tibetians in a long run (it also annoys Lucy)
    26.32%
    No - the Chinese plunder great culture (like what?) of the Tibetians
    52.63%
    I am Lucy
    21.05%
    Do you support Great Chinese civilisations attempts to help their brothers and sisters from Tibet to achieve their maximum potential as part of a greater nation than they would have become otherwise. Please vote

Working...
X